I EAT 3 FULL MEAL BOXES FROM TACO BELL

$7.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

“DAMN SHE THICCC!!” Is what you’ll say after you watch me stuff myself with THREE TACO BELL CRAVINGS BOXES (3 orders of chips and nacho cheese, 3 cheesy Gordita crunches, 3 beefy 5 layer burritos and LOTS of sauce) ❤️ I literally inhale this food and get messy doing it! I even get sauce on my boob and lick it off for you😏Watch as I devour a huge amount of Taco Bell and enjoy, while I do lots of my infamous happy fat girl dance and get messy right away😘 I take huge, sensual bites and talk about how excited I am to see my belly grow! This was sooooo much food and I had quite a struggle! I had to take lots of deep breaths and gave myself belly slaps and giggles to get a second wind and push through to my goal! I hope you love seeing me gorge myself with delicious food and keep coming back for more!🐷

Other Files from KrimsonKT

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AndrewRussell

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Our big, beautiful Goddess shows us how she maintains her heavenly figure by gorging on.....Taco Bell?  Well, OK. I guess even Goddesses have one flaw about them 😂.  Taco Bell slander aside, feast your eyes as Katie messily eats meal after meal, with the cheese and various sauces dripping down all over her tits and belly.  As she makes her way to the final box food, you can tell she's struggling, so she psyches herself up with patented "FATGIRL DANCE™" to help make room in her belly.  Does she actually finish off all three meals?  BUY THE VIDEO TO FIND OUT!!!!!!

There are many things that I absolutely love about this video: The fact that Katie genuinely loves doing these types of videos, and is happy that others love watching her eat.  Also love the fact that she leaves the mess made on her body for the rest of the video as she continues eating.  The fact that you can tell Katie has a fat ass by it spilling out the sides as she's sitting down is 🥵.  Another awesome vid, Katie.  Keep them coming, and I'll keep cumming  coming too.

Response from the author:

Hahaha omg thank you a billion. This made my day

Link to review