6 Screenshots

About This File

Today I had an appointment with friends, I was not very convinced to go because my weight has become the main topic of conversation for everyone, they say: "You have grown too much, it's time for you to stop".

I measured the few clothes that I thought I could fit and to my surprise my body has expanded rapidly and nothing fits me, my arms are huge my belly hangs and my thighs and buttocks are really big. It will be a challenge to get clothes that I can right. In the end of accounts I decide to stay at home taking measures to see how I have advanced with my weight and as for me it is still not enough fill my guts with some potatoes and sausages with a lot of fat plus a liter of soap.

Rubbed my body and erute at the same time, this sow cannot stop now.

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DrPepper1991

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I wish I’d left a review sooner, more people need to know about how porky and soft this beautiful pig is looking! I don’t know if I want to buy her new clothes to outgrow, or parade her around like this and tease her! 😘

Link to review
cakewiththatshake

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's mesmerizing to watch this beautiful, little piggy become so wide that her fat has started to spill over the chair. She is becoming wider by the day. Imagine yourself teasing her about her weight gain being the hot topic of conversation amongst her friends. They're just jealous because she keeps growing, all the time becoming more and more beautiful with every pound. This piggy is greedy and she is getting really heavy, continuing to pack on the pounds. Her enormous, growing belly is making it difficult to button her shorts, and her arms are so incredibly curvy and fat, the only thing she can fit into now are tank tops. Her enormous ass and thighs continue to grow. Every pound is an improvement. As her appetite grows, she will continue to expand. You won't be disappointed at how super hot it is when she just gives up and starts to stuff herself after she realizes she doesn't fit into any of her old clothes anymore. Eating and getting fat is all this piggy knows and it's time to go shopping for new clothes. She'll need to buy them a few sizes larger though, because she'll eventually outgrow those too.

Response from the author:

😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review