10 Screenshots

About This File

Hi guys! I'm pretty excited to finally talk to you after my latest stuff and announce my new project idea about my journey in the feederism world, cause I want to go after another important step and loved that you'd be with me as company as you have been till now! Lately I've been kinda inactive cause I was planning something huge and in this clip I tell you all details about my experience since I started and also, after a long bellyrubbing and bellyache I took my measurements and weight to keep you updated about it and tell you about my new idea! Please let me know in the comments if you think that's a good idea and if you think I could reach that goal and also love to know who'll cheer me up during that time doing the challenge! I love you all!😍

PD: THIS CLIP HAVE A SPECIAL PRICE! DON'T MISS IT🔥

1.1.thumb.gif.195a6e7dbf8995ca529eb6b7ad46a19c.gif

1.2.thumb.gif.60fac345479a0d79870493e71294b4dd.gif

3.thumb.JPG.76736cc7a03f0d9e5efaee0e57f3b799.JPG

4.thumb.JPG.2db35363566d21ffc5e14429b7644f87.JPG

7.thumb.JPG.e481f6cc0394bd796f864a786ed628b8.JPG

Other Files from carolinas

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PlumpLove

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wonderful video!  You look delightfully chubby in this one, and those jeans simply don't fit anymore.  Glad you measured your belly and checked your weight too!  That gives some perspective, which is sometimes hard to tell in a video.  If you do gain those 15 more kilograms, you will really be heavy for your small frame.  And watching you rub your tummy makes me want to rub it too!!  Great video.

Response from the author:

Thanks, honey! Doing my best in every clip I do and I'll measure myself every time since now thanks for the advice😍

Link to review
Manic3289

Carolinas is looking fatter than ever, ready to POP in this video! You won't want to miss her measurements, weight, and goals - this is a bargain of a clip don't miss out!!

Will show you I can always be closer to explode😳💘

Link to review
Bbw117

Can't wait for you to be 50kg been a fan for a while and it's amazing how much weight you but on ❤

Working on it!!!😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Jazzman

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! She is So Beautiful and basically a Perfect Body on a very short frame. This is a Great Value!

Thank you darling💘

Link to review