6 Screenshots

About This File

Sponsored stuffing! Thank you so much for feeding me. I appreciate you and everyone else who has bought my content over the last few months. I love gaining weight and documenting how my beautiful body is changing. Everyday I notice new growth and shapes developing and it fills me with glee. Whenever you want to feed me again, it will be my pleasure ❤️ Please Enjoy~ 

In this video you see Whismic stuff herself beyond repair with two Double Quarter Pounders, a large fry, a large coke, and a vanilla milkshake. The dress she is wearing can hardly contain her bloated body as it expands with each bite she takes. She quickly finishes off one burger but can she keep going? There is still so much to eat before she can rest. It isn't long until she has to pull up her dress, which causes her massive gut to spill out all over the place 🥵

If you enjoyed my clip, would you consider leaving a positive review?

***you must click on the stars otherwise it won't save***

More support = More sales = More gains  ❤️

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The preview gifs don’t give justice to how tight Whismic’s top is. Every roll bulging through as she stuffs herself full. Practically forcefeeding herself after she’s already stuffed belching and sighing as her top gets tighter. It isn’t until she’s on her knees with her stuffed belly jiggling through her top that you can clearly see how much fatter she’s gotten since her first vid. Also those thighs are to die for 5/5

Link to review