8 Screenshots

About This File

Yep, I must be getting better and better at these stuffins. 🤰 I had a feeling this cheesecake wouldn't cut it so I brought a big 720 calorie whoopie pie for dessert. 😋 But even THAT wasn't enough for this little phattie 🙈 and I had to go get a couple more snacks!! Maybe it's because I have some better fitting shorts on? 🤔 I dunno but I'm just gonna get fatter if I keep eating like this! 🤪

eat me eating GIF

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

pj44

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

WOW great video, Jess!!  Congratulations on having gone up 3 shorts sizes, and they are still small on you!  I love your thick muffin top, and that hangggg going down the side of your gut!  I like how your soft upper arms bulge out of the little shirt sleeves.  You've always had HUGE boobs, but now your belly sticks out WAY more than they do, and that's soooo sexy!  Your appetite has increased from eating those whole pies last week, now you look at a pie as a single serving size, and need more snacks after to feel full!  Good girl!  I love the idea of going through a whole bottle of weight gain powder in a week, for the rest of the year, so order more now so you don't run out!  And you won't look like Amy at 250, she's kinda fat all over, but you will just have huge boobs and plump belly, and a tight ass, and slim everywhere else... such a uniquely sexy body shape!

Share this review

Link to review