❤️SALE!!!❤️Watch me stuff my self till my jeans no longer fit🥵 I’m bouncing for you!💦

$7.99

(9 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me stuff nearly 3000 calories into my sexy body! ❤️ My legs are spread open in order to sit comfortably with my belly hanging over. I’ve expanded so much that it’s impossible so fasten my tight jeans, 15 minutes worth of fat stuffing, sexy bouncing, belly play, fizzy drink chugging and fat chat! This is one you are don’t want to miss🥵 and when did my belly button get deeper??😱 I feel so hot when I watch my body expand💦❤️

Other Files from rosie_brook1

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest yayeeet

Freaking awesome and sexy video, a request from a humble man from the north is would you please do a stuck video one day ? 🤞

Link to review
Guest Micah bell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of the hottest clips on curvage yet 🥵😍🔥

Link to review
Guest Ziggystardust

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Your best video yet, and might I say one of the best videos I’ve ever seen! The passion you show eating and your love for getting fatter was incredible and extremely hot too watch 🙌 I cannot recommend this video enough, it is one of the best out there and I hope to see many stuffing videos in the future. 

Link to review