3 Screenshots

About This File

POV: Savannah is your sexy hot gf and she wants to model all her favorite bikinis for you. 
It has been HOT in LA and Savannah loves showing off her fat body. Tell her which one is you liked most 😘

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest dade76

You are very very sexy. Your body is fantastic and your big boobs are a dream. I would be kiss you for evere. You boyfriend is very lucky. Vote 10

Link to review
Sylvester

Savannah was born to wear a bikini and in this video she tries on four different bikinis. She has beautiful eyes, smile and face so it is easy to get captivated by her when she talks. Every bikini is a bit different, but one has a thong bottom which really shows off her incredible butt. She looks amazing from all angles, from the front, side and back and each bikini accentuates her growing curves. I have a leaning to the orange one because I saw that in her wonderful shower video, but trust me she does look breathtaking in all outfits.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Jorin85

Wow! This was such a gorgeous video! My favourite was definitely the orange - it glowed bright and was extremely colourful - just like Savannah in this video! 

Loved it! 

Link to review

Savannah is gorgeous in any article of clothing! She looks amazing with and without makeup. And those stretchmarks... 😏 yes.

But tbh I'd love to see Savannah do a coke and mentos bloat if she were up for it 😍

Link to review