MY FAT FANTASY - FEMALE FEEDER DREAMS!!! An excerpt from my book

$3.99

(11 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

Me reading an excerpt (almost a chapter) from my book (working title “Teenage Dream”) about the beefy jock I had a crush on in high school - FEEDING HIM IS MY ULTIMATE FANTASY!!!!  AND I PUT *YOU* IN THE STORY — YES —*YOU! * Get to hear all that passion in my voice that I have for this concept—DIRECTED AT YOU!!!

If you’ve ever wanted to know what turns me on or if you ever fantasized about getting fed by a sexy girl who is 💦💦💦💦💦💦dripping wet💦💦💦💦💦for you … HERE YOU GO!!!

I think it’s the hottest shit ever written, of course because I wrote it for me, but I’ve been getting more encouragement requests so I guess it can’t be one sided! 😳 Some of you seem to really love this idea as well!

The visual aspect isn’t crazy, there is no acting like in my other story one, and sadly since I’m mid move I don’t have the Harem Girl costume, but once the whole book is complete and edited I’ll redo it in the costume! Price point is low per min because it’s more of a eyes half  open while you stroke type deal but it is VERY SEXY!!!

You can really hear the passion in my voice and of course every word is written by me!!! My first introduction to fat fetish sites was through the stories and that was my main source of that type of entertainment for many years so stories have a very special place in my heart!!!

ENJOY!!! And please comment and review!!! This is a new endeavor for me and I’m not sure has been done on Curvage so I NEED your feedback!!!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

>_< 0_0

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What's great about this storytelling is the narration embellishes the eroticism that was apparent in the text. I remember reading this on my own and thinking of how kinky it was, but with her reading her own words, it just made everything come together perfectly. The text is vivid and descriptive, and even without a love for fat men, I could fully understand the sentiment from this story. You're basically about to hear the inside of @NogutNoglory's head and that's a valuable experience.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! I love that you said that seeing inside my head is “a valuable experience”💖💖💖

Link to review
Henke

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Actually I'm not a Feedee that someone feeds me I'm not that person but I still enjoyed this video because she is so amazing beautiful and her caracter with all tattoos is just fabulous and that long black hair amazing model😍 recommend this video

Thank you SO MUCH!!!! I’m so glad that you enjoyed it!!!

Link to review
Guest Mmodine

If you’ve  heard the term female gaze before, but didn’t know what it meant this video will help you to understand. If you thought female feeders were a myth or a money-making charade this dispels it. She clearly loves her men (and women) plump. If you are a gainer, this is what goes through the mind of a female fat admirer, read in throaty voice. This is the one. 

Particularly loved the phrase, “like biscuit dough pouring out of a can.”

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I’m glad that the passion translates and this was beyond fun to do!!!

Link to review
throwaway56342

If you're an old school FA like me, you probably read stories on Dimensions and the like back in the day. Dial-up internet was too slow for videos and pictures took forever to load, so text was one of the main ways we shared our FA content. Now with high speed internet, pics and videos predominate, but there is still something to be said for the written (or in this case, spoken) word. Letting your imagination create the images can be as powerful or in some cases more so than just seeing it directly.

This video is seriously HOT!! 🥵 Of course you get to see NGNG's beautiful face, but that's not the point of this. The story is great: the way she describes her dream guy, the gentle teasing and humiliation on the surface, but the overwhelming, all-consuming attraction and lust under it all. You can FEEL her passion coming through in the way she talks (the lav mic helps too - good audio quality). And the ad-lib "climax" at the end 🥵🥵🥵 If you're into feeding at all, you have to check this out

Thank you so much!!! I love that you relate on enjoying the stories, even before finding them online I used to write own and I love when you can use your imagination and make it what you want it to be!!!

Link to review
fat fan

This was better than expected, and having read NGNG's blog I figured I'd know what to expect, but it's so much more! She could make anyone want to end up her feedee, being grown into a huge thing for her to do with at she wishes lol...looking forward to more videos from her!

Thank you so much!!! The response for this has been beyond my expectations I’m so happy!!! I really appreciate it!!!

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

This was exceptional ❤️ I’m not into gaining whatsoever,  but if NGNG was doing this to me I would do anything she asked. 🤣🤣 what a beautiful woman and extremely talented writer!! ❤️❤️

a must buy!! 

Thank you so much!!! I’m so happy you enjoyed it and that it was hot enough that it made you want to see yourself in a role that is not normally natural for you!!! You are an incredible writer yourself so I’m SO excited that you loved it!!!💖💖💖

Link to review
Bella Abbondanza

Full disclosure here: I am a HUGE fan of @NogutNoglory’s writing, so it was a pretty sure bet this was gonna do it for me, and holy s*** did it ever!! The only thing better than a super hot, well crafted fantasy story with natural dialogue and tons of hot feeding scenarios is having said work read to you by a perfect goth pixie feeder mega babe. 💦💦💦💦💦 sploosh city!! 

Thank you so so so much!!! Your writing is absolutely amazing so that is incredibly high praise coming from you!!!  I’m so happy that you enjoyed it and I can’t wait to collaborate with you again!!! - After your next very high profile very exciting collab that is!!! Stay tuned everyone!!!

Link to review
DrPepper1991

God i loved this… I can’t wait to hear more! 

Thank you so so so much!!! I will definitely be recording more, I have about 13 chapters that would each come out to be about the length of that video written and then various short spin offs like “Totally not Bitter” in my Blog, also “An Even Bigger Hunk” was the first story inspired by the idea of this same guy, I wasn’t kidding about endless inspiration!!! 

Link to review
Guest PlumpLove

I absolutely LOVED it!  When you talked about him being "round," I could relate, and the way you gave such detail about his body was so realistic for a big guy.  It was fun hearing you talk about how much you were turned on too, and that he recognized how special you are was great as well.  I liked when you talked about him being so big that you couldn't even reach all the way around him, and the passion in the story was exciting enough to make an already big guy consider gaining more.  Thanks.

Thank you so much!!! I’m glad my descriptions came through realistically, as a BHM connoisseur lol, I have some experience in the look and feel of a big soft guy, but it is hard because the person the story is inspired by never was that big and I’ve never been with a guy that is that muscular as well as fat so some of it is like trying to describe a unicorn’s fur or something! I’m so so so glad that you enjoyed it!!! It gets frustrating because I’m so into this character that doesn’t actually exist but the muse is the source of endless inspiration so it’s worth it!!! Suffering for my art lol!

Link to review
teasesfatties

🥵🥵🥵. This is fucking good. NGNG is putting out some of the best content around. 

I’m sorry I can’t write because I just died of overwhelming happiness!!! Lol! As you know you are my biggest writing inspiration of all time and if I hadn’t read your stories three million times each I don’t think I would be half as good!!!

Link to review
ursamajor

God damn, this is hot!!

The liberal use of 'round'?  🥵

The mention of humiliation, and describing it all? 🥵

Thank you so much!!! Some of the other chapters are even heavier on the humiliation.  I wrote them so they could be chronological or stand alone so if you are interested in the most humiliation based one I can record that next!!! It involves me tying him up and feeding him pizza and teasing him mercilessly and then once he’s stuffed it switches and he ties my hands and teases me about how obsessed with him I am.  I really like the switch aspect or when there are both dominant and submissive elements at the same time, as mentioned in the video. I love that because it turns me on but also when my book is a best seller like 50 shades of Grey (hey! I can dream! Lol!) people will understand that the feedee isn’t this submissive victim like it’s typically portrayed.

Link to review