Message added by S77

Note: vertical video in a horizontal box

6 Screenshots

About This File

1_0_GIF_1_36.thumb.GIF.66edcd01c1d8a08b64cf4bb55ca4e4c6.GIF 1299851783_1_0_GIF_137.thumb.GIF.7dfeb9419b4778012b28204d6331b3d5.GIF

As requested, here's a weight update! Ahh I've seriously never weighed so much in my life...slowly but steadily making it to my goal weight hehe (announced in clip!). I also decided to measure my belly, waist, thighs, arms, neck, and bust for y'all and I'm honestly really surprised by some of the numbers 😳🥵

What do you think of my growth? 😇

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

johnp0971

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow your weight is super hot. Your body is plumped and shaped to perfection! Everything is sagging, hanging, and jiggling along with a cute face 🥵 You’ve grown so much throughout the year the scale doesn’t lie. Can’t wait for you to reach your goal weight. Hoping you can surpass it and the near future and maybe reach 250 perhaps 🐷🙈 you guys are missing out.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
distance23

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This woman is getting bigger and wider, and the thumbnails don't show her justice. I couldn't believe it and she's really closing in on that goal weight; if she kicks it up a few notches, it'll be attainable soon. All I know is, if I wanted to eat she can't come to my Thanksgiving dinner lol

Link to review
Somaiscool1000

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

A little disappointed with this clip for both the weigh in number and it says landscape when the vid is portrait. I assumed the thumbs were cropped

Link to review
wdyw

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Can't get enough Kelli she's smoking hot - seeing her stand on a scale is such a rush - that bellys getting big 

Link to review
Jazzman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So Stunning in the Face. A super Sexy Voice. A Perfect Pear/ Hourglass shape.Gorgeous Thighs and a Super Soft Belly.Great Video

Link to review