5 Screenshots

About This File

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž: ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ //๐’๐จ๐๐š ๐‚๐ก๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ //๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ //๐…๐ž๐ž๐๐ข๐ง๐ //๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐š๐ง๐ฌ//๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ

As the days go by I can literally feel myself growingย greedier. I used to never the craveย fattening foodsย that I do now; itโ€™s almost like I donโ€™t want to eat anything else, Iโ€™m too addicted to all the fat, carbs, and sugar. Iโ€™m not quite sure what it is about eating just heavy meals that turns me on so much; is it the taboo aspect of things? Knowing that if I keep eating this way Iโ€™m going to be as big as a house soon, or is it the sensations that I feel in my body? The heaviness that slows me down and tires me out, feeling useless and pathetic after a feeding.. is that it? As Iโ€™m getting heavier, Iโ€™m finding more comfort in specific foods- like pizza for example. Itโ€™s just so reliable, always tasty, and super filling. When I met my feedee (heโ€™s a former feeder) he weighed 140 pounds, itโ€™s hard to even believe it looking at him now. Heโ€™s really turned into a proper piggy, stuffing himself every single moment he can. Before filming this video he polished off a whole pizza too, and some ice cream, some crackers, some sprite, and had a few drinks. Throughout this videoย he couldnโ€™t help himself; sneaking bites of MY pizza and sips of sprite, developing quite the case of hiccups. Whoโ€™s belly is going to swell up the most? Letโ€™s find out.ย 

DCBA109B-0855-4749-A524-593C2802E493.gif

AB24C432-F407-4F56-94C5-61B2F54D182F.gif

0EF935B7-4A97-463E-A6E6-2B1A0A34DCE5.gif

83B986F4-2271-48EF-9B08-A2F60924BBFC.gif

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

ambelic

sensual. killing it with the belly play;ย you both look great.ย  bonus points for Crumb in the beginning tooย ๐Ÿค™

Link to review