9 Screenshots

About This File

You've been slacking. Probably spending too much time with your friends since it's your final semester. But now, there's a problem. You need to pass Professor Maialina's class to graduate! Things aren't looking good for you. Thankfully, Professor Maialina calls you to her office to discuss an extra credit project she has in mind. This might just save your grade and allow you to pass...

The project? Make. Her. Fatter.

You'll have to bring her food, jiggle her fat, and rub her belly. You'll be her feeder for the rest of the semester if you want to pass.

You can't refuse her, not that you'd want to.

In this clip: teacher role play, dominant feedee, belly play, fat chat

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

An absolutely fantastic, mind-blowing video with some of the best role-play I've ever seen from one of the hottest women on the planet!

The stunning @NikkiMaialina is your teacher, and she suggests that you might be able to pass the course if you help her out with a little extra-curricular project.  That's right, she wants you to help make her fatter!

The staggeringly beautiful Nikki is so, so, so good at this kind of thing.  The build-up is excellent; I loved the way that, at first, she's content to just show off her thick legs and briefly hitch up her dress to reveal her glorious belly.  This teasing is so flirtatious and sexy in the way it hints at the beautiful treasure beneath her outfit.  

Pretty soon, the dress is off - and Nikki is standing in front of you in skimpy lingerie, demanding that you become her feeder, otherwise you risk failing the course!  

Her physique is one of the most perfect I've ever seen - thick arms, rounded shoulders, beautiful belly, curvy legs, an ass to induce heart attacks, and a genuinely mind-boggling pair of hips.  And it's all topped with a super-pretty face, with a smile angelic enough to break your heart.  It's a divine vision.

Nikki has a charismatic personality, a sweet voice, a body to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained glass window, and a face to rival Helen of Troy's.  But she also has something else that's much less tangible and really difficult to get this perfect: sex appeal.  By the bucketload.

A video to leave you a gibbering wreck, rolling around on the floor, and smacking yourself over the head with an inflatable club in an attempt to calm yourself down.

Buy it now!

Response from the author:

OMG this review is incredible!! Thank you so so much!!! 😍 I'm so glad you liked it 😘

Link to review
Guest reuben diesel

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely spectacular. Nikki looks stunning in her lingerie, perfectly accentuating her voluptuous figure, but the professor roleplaying here is what makes this one of the top curvage clips of the year.

Sensual, sexy, creative - amazing vid, highly reccommended - you will not be dissapointed! 

Pick this one up today!!! 

Awww thank you so much!! 😍 I'll be waiting for my Academy Award now 😂

Link to review
mikeyboy

One of the best RP performances I've seen all year. Worth twice what I paid

Omg thank you so so much!! I really appreciate that! 🥰

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Thanks! 😍

Link to review
Carl348

Nikki is stunning!

The role play is great :-).  Such a fabulous figure.  Keep up the good work - hope to see more role-playing style videos soon.  Good quality video and audio.  I'm a very happy customer.

Carl

I am so so happy you liked it so much! 😍 Thank you so much for this wonderful review 🥰

Link to review
AthleteTurnedFatty

This video gives a whole new meaning to “Hot for Teacher” the role playing is perfect this is a definite must watch 10/10 two thumbs up 

Thank you so much!! 😍 A+ for you 😏😘

Link to review