Vegas Strip Light Show

$3.99

(9 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Vegas Baby! 
This video is visually stunning!

You came to Vegas with your friends to have an amazing time! They decide to go to the strip club
you see there is a room called “BIG LUSH!” And it peeks your interest. 
there you see a voluptuous goddess will big boobs and huge ass…. You start getting hard…

You’ve always had an interest in big girls with crazy curves and when in Vegas, you gotta check it out…..

That’s when you stumble across LaurenLush… and she’s everything you’ve ever wanted…. HOT DAMN.

You watch her silhouette as she grinds, humps and leaves NOTHING to the imagination! She takes off her bra and bounces her huge breasts… the sight is unreal.

come play with Lush and maybe throw a few dollars her way, leave a review and you’ll receive a 🍭🍫

71E95E73-BB72-43C4-9B07-78702751CB1C.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest TeeMee

Very good video. You are very curvy and sexy!

🤤

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Once again, I am absolutely floored by the work of the one and only @LushLauren !!!  This clip is a sensational work of art as well as a stunning testament to Lauren's unending creativity!!!  I'm pretty sure I've never seen anything quite like this here or anywhere else!!!  From the music selection, the spectacular light effects, her mesmerizing dance moves, the way the silhouette captures all her luscious rolls and every heavenly curve of her divine figure - Lauren achieves in this video nothing less than a redefinition of the term 🤩SEXY🤩!!!

If you're on the fence about getting this clip, JUST DO IT!!!  Lauren is bigger, better, and bolder than anything Vegas has to offer, and since she's on your device, she doesn't have to stay in Vegas either.  So just slap a few dollars onto her delicious ass (figuratively speaking, of course 😉) and prepare to have your mind blown!!!  Now that I think of it, I wonder how many dollar bills it would take to cover the entirety of Lauren's glorious ass?  Certainly more than I have . . . LOL.     Probably a butt-ton . . . Maybe even a metric butt-ton . . . 

Link to review
luke8694

A truly sexy silhouette!

Lauren's dancing and jiggling are at their peak with this video as she gives us her flabbiest flopping yet! Love how the effect only empathizes her figure, showing off every bit of fat and letting her grind to the music. I could easily see her thick silhouette on a tattoo over one of her bloated butt cheeks!

A definite must watch for any Lauren lover!

Link to review
Unknown13117

Wow what an absolute gem from Lauren. So creative and seductive at the same time. Her body shape is just out of this world and I can’t keep my eyes off her. Overall great video and I would recommend watching it. 🔥

Link to review
curvluver

Beautiful and artistic video where you watch Lovely Lauren Lush's body undulate and seductively tease you all while done from the shadows.  Great video as usual and would recommend it to anybody here!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

A freaking artistic masterpiece right here! 🙌🙌🙌🙌 I’ve honestly never seen anything like it!!! The silhouette of Lauren, the seductive dance movements, the stripping 🤤🤤🤤, and lighting are beyond mesmerizing!!! 🤩🤩🤩 I forgot where I was for a moment! Lol Absolutely got lost in pure BBW greatness, what a GODDESS!! 🙇🏻‍♂️ Massive bouncing breasts, jiggling hanging gut, THICC thighs, and a juicy booty, she seriously has it all!!! Definitely one of the most creative videos I’ve ever seen too! Highly highly recommended!!! 

Link to review
CCT0ny

You have me wishing that there is a strip club called "BIG LUSH"! Fuck, you're so sexy in this clip, Lauren! You keep surprising me with how you keep making new videos hotter than the last! The effects in your video are top notch, and very mesmerizing. Especially with your fat, sexy silhouette dancing in front of it. Even though I don't get to really see you, your silhouette swaying and shaking is more than enough to turn me on! Seeing the outline of your large ass, your fat belly, and your plump breasts is just so sexy! This is one of your sexiest role plays yet, making me wish I was getting that private strip show from you! I'd seriously throw all of my money at you to keep this show going! You really are growing to become my favorite bbw, Lauren! I am deeply satisfied with your video!

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

We're going to need a new version of those sexy trucker mud flaps because this silhouette is the new icon of sexy curves. Lauren's bottom-heavy hourglass shape cuts the light like no one else can and she seduces you a scandalous selection of shimmies and shakes. Long time fans or Lauren will recall her joking that she can't dance, but that is clearly not the case and she shows you how a big girl can really move. Lauren's erotic moves on the dance floor will leave you floored as you marvel at the shadows of every curve and roll on her growing body. Let Laurens ample hips, jiggling breasts, and bouncing tummy take you to a fantasy world where the champagne room also has an all you can eat buffet. 

Link to review