8 Screenshots

About This File

I decided to make a cake eating video in honor of my birthday! 🥳 🙌 🎂This is my first time making a video like this and I got to eat a yummy cake with no shame! Yellow cake with whipped icing, sooooo much yum❤️ Almost one full year of gaining down. Hopefully many more to go! 😉

I'd love to hear any feedback or suggestions if I can improve my content at all. It has been so fun to make these videos and share content and I want to continue to do that and improve the quality as a I learn. 

If you like the video please leave a review - it would mean a lot.

Hope you enjoy!!

Thanks,

GG💛

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's GoldenGains' birthday and for her lunchbreak from working remotely she decides to dig into an entire birthday cake (naturally!). First she gets more comfortable and releases her giant growing boobs from her sweater and brings out her perfectly stretchmarked belly. She talks about how her bra is digging into her now that she is outgrowing it and how her underwear will need to be sized up soon. Then she digs into the cake with a fork without slicing; Golden doesn't intend to share her birthday treat anyhow :) . In almost no time she devours half the giant cake as she treats us to some lovely chat with her mellifluous voice. Happy Birthday to this gaining girl!

Response from the author:

Awww thank you for the lovely review. I'm excited to try to eat a whole cake next year! 😜

Link to review