A problem under the restaurant table ~ I can't button my pants anymore!

$7.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

You and your friend Luna discovered that you have one thing in common: a love for good food. You then decided to go out to dinner together every week, each time to a different place.
This is your first dinner together and you've chosen a classy restaurant with celebrity chefs and delicious dishes. 
At the end of the meal, Luna is ecstatic but confesses one thing to you: she can't get up from the table anymore because of a "little problem". You pretend to tie your shoes and go under the table, only to find Luna's enormous belly protruding from her pants: while she was eating, it was so swollen that she had to unbutton her pants and now she can no longer close them! You are stuck at that table, in a restaurant full of classy people who would surely notice a fat girl with her pants unbuttoned... what a nightmare! But the sight of that fat belly has really impressed you and Luna notices, in fact she invites you to go under the table again and starts teasing you while the other restaurant guests don't notice anything... when she finally gets tired, she decides it's time to get up: she covers her face with her napkin and runs away from the restaurant. She will never set foot there again!

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

harlock54

I would love to invite you to the restaurant my dear Luna😉

An all-you-can-eat buffet maybe?

And I risk dropping my cutlery a lot of times, and redoing my laces a lot of times, my god I'm a clumsy person, I risk spending a lot of time under this table.😅🥰

Link to review