9 Screenshots

About This File

You are a pizza delivery guy dropping off an order when a gorgeous BBW answers the door and takes her order, as you are walking away she stops you and angrily tells you that you’ve forgotten an entire large pizza and she is PISSED! She forces you inside and explains that you’ve ruined her stuffing video and is so fed up that she takes full control and decides that you NEED TO BE PUNISHED! She makes you sit and admire her goddess-like fat body! But she’s so angry that she doesn’t get to be stuffed with pizza that she takes out her anger by crushing you under her giant ass and smashing her huge tits in you’re face! But she’s still not satisfied! She makes you watch her lotion her body and worship every jiggle while she expressed her disappointment with your epic mistake of forgetting her pizza!

SERIOUSLY DONT MISS OUT! She shows you so much of her big fat soft  body in this video featuring some epically sexy and revealing lingerie!

(I think this is one of my best so far and has so so much ass and boobs right in your face. Full bending over and everything 😁)

Other Files from KatiesBigFatButt

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AndrewRussell

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You're walking up to yet another house, thinking you're delivering a pizza to a lonely fat guy, or an ungrateful person who'll just slam the door in your face without tipping.  Then, the door opens and you're basked in a heavenly glow as a redheaded Goddess greets you while wearing a robe and a smile.  "At least she's hot", you think walking away, job well done.  Then the door opens, and the Goddess you thought was Aphrodite is actually Ares, as she chews you out for forgetting an entire pizza.  She calls your boss to complain, but that's not enough.  She disrobes, revealing her incredible lingerie, and decides to "punish" your ineptitude by making you watch as she flaunts her jiggly body in front of you.  She makes you stare at her huge, hanging belly ("please stop"), her enormous ass ("no more, I'm sorry"), and she even slaps your face with her huge tits ("why are you doing this?").  Thinking you deserve further punishment/humiliation, she decides to crush you by sitting on your body and face.  She bounces up and down repeatedly crushing you, thinking this is torture, when in reality she's sending you to heaven.  Her final punishment is to make you late for the other deliveries you still need to make by making you watch as she lotions up her entire body, paying extra attention to her tits and ass. 

Love the concept of this video, and I love a dominate Katie.  You guys already now the deal by now; if Katie puts out a video, you buy it.  It's that simple. A+

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much! I think this was as accurate as it was hillarious! 

Link to review
BBWCJ

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

super hot vid, katie dominates pizza boy with her fat arse and tits, this is the pay rise everyone wants. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review