11 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Body contrast comparison. Chubby vs. fat. Girl on girl. Horny fat chat. Body exploration. 11 minutes

OVER 100LB DIFFERENCE!

The contrast between @itsjenniesbody & Casey has quickly become a hot topic. Casey is so SO big and while Jennie is indeed growing very fast, she is quite a bit smaller. Candice, @MissSugarPlumpFairy, can't get enough. She tours you, our viewer, between their 2 beautiful bodies while comparing every curve. They discuss their difference in size... their boobs, bellies, ass, faces. Jennie longs to be as big as Casey is, however Casey wishes she could relive the journey of getting fat that Jennie is currently on.

Candice melts into their curves. She has the best seat in the house. Casey and Jennie smother her with their boobs, bellies, and asses. Casey's back roll is bigger than Candice's whole entire hand. Casey feels so big, heavy, and FULL. Jennie feels so soft and squishy. There are so many beautiful differences between their 2 bodies and Candice tours them ALL for you. 

You can literally feel the heat through the screen of how turned on they all were. If you love size contrast, thin vs fat comparison, and some steamy girl on girl action - this clip is a MUST see!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So Candice is almost living out my life’s dream in this clip. I say “almost” because to get 100% of my dream come true I would be at the center of all three of these beautiful women comparing their size and weight gain. So I get so turned on as Candice sits in between Casey and Jennie comparing how fat each of her friends has become. Of course Jennie is dwarfed in size compared to Casey, but I would love to see a sequel to this clip a year from now to see if that size gap would be noticeably smaller. I think it would because for the shorter amount of time Jennie has been modeling on Curvage she has definitely grown visibly fatter and sexier, and I can’t wait to see her catch up to Candice and Casey eventually. That said, I don’t want to undermine Casey at all. As the Curvage veteran of the group, Casey shows off how big and massive she is. Candice points out how big and round Casey’s belly is which is always the lead star of her show. And then she moves on to how her breasts have continued to grow along with her back fat rolls, all bigger than Jennie. But when she gets to the booty and thigh area they all admit that Casey and Jennie are not too far off in size which means we all might be seeing a more bottom heavy Jennie on the horizon. Anyways, bottom line is this clip is beyond hot. I wonder if it’s possible for these three feedee models to do a collaborative clip that isn’t extremely sexy and arousing? I think the answer is no and I can’t wait to view their future clips together to keep comparing  their beautiful gains. 🤯😍🔥🥵

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Oh my god all that meat in one room is a safety hazard for the great people of curvage. All that bounce and sexiness. It’s almost too much 

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Super jealous of Candice getting to be smothered in-between these two beauties 😍. Super hot to see the comparison between Casey and Jennie , really shows just how big Casey has gotten! Can't wait to see this comparison again in the future when both of them have gotten even bigger.

Link to review
Guest Mauser1898

Fabulous new video ! The comparisons between these growing feedees at different stages in their growth  is a MUST SEE! Wonderful and fantastically sexy . 
5/5 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I am absolutely KICKING myself for not buying this clip sooner!!! Casey is the DREAM feedee, being shown off in the beautiful natural lighting! Her gut is so enormous, so round, she basically has no lap! I love it when she puts her hands under her wide belly. It has to be so hot under there, so sexy. Her smile is just so hypnotizing as she describes what it feels like to be her size and growing to Jennie, who is quite a bit smaller. Seeing Casey as the gaining veteran showing thinner girls the feedee ropes is beyond hot. I could get off to this clip so many times. I can't believe how truly big this wonderful girl is now! All I want is to see her put on another 100 pounds! If you were dumb, and still waiting around to buy this clip like I was, don't hesitate any longer! Plus, this girl is hungry!!! 😍

Link to review
jacksprat

Once again I suspect Casey has hacked directly into my libido. This clip is so hot I wonder how she even DARED to suggest it to the other girls, let alone create it. The idea is to COMPARE the relatively slim jennie to our Supremely fattened up Casey with the lovely Candice as the judge. I mean, obviously this contest is over before it starts, right? Why bother comparing when we know the outcome? Because it's so dang sexy that's why! The size disparity is tremendous and shorter sexy meatball Casey just wallows in her glorious fatness being so flagrantly extolled. Both Candice and Casey are careful to be kind to jennie and appreciate her stunning softness and breathtaking progress. But Casey is proudly exuberant to be exalted as the clearly most fully developed woman. Casey is so naturally GREEDY for more attention and admiration. And she leaves no room for anybody to deny her the due honor. Casey continuously flaunts and flexes her superb developments, presenting like a wild animal competing for mating rights. She just takes the throne with aplomb as the Alpha-Fatty. And nobody could budge her heavy belly from its place of deserved worship. At one point Casey even asks jennie exactly what size her breasts are. jennie must have gotten a rush throughout her body to have the obviously more busty Casey put her on the spot like that. Of course jennie has an answer that would be very impressive anywhere but this room of overdeveloped beauties. Alongside the bombshell Candice and the buxom Casey, jennie had no option but to bare her soul and confess. And Casey just SWELLS up with PRIDE to announce her alarming size and she displays her fat boobs for Candice to reward with attention and love. Her unbridled pride is palpable as Casey just unleashes her inner bully for adulation and reaffirmation. SO. F'in HOT. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😍😘❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
FillherupDavey

When you’re done watching this you’ll be irrationally jealous of the furniture. @Curvage Casey @itsjenniesbody and @MissSugarPlumpFairy are wearing some the sexiest lingerie I’ve ever seen on anyone and immediately are giving you a beautiful hand guided comparison of Jennie and Casey, head to toe. They also talk about their different body types and how wonderful those beautiful differences are. 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 Step up, have a good time and wonder how fun it’s going to be watching these three beautiful queens continue to grow. 

Link to review
j42

The three of you together is amazing. Like, holy cow, just hot hot hot. Please keep making vids like this.

Link to review
pudgelover25

In some places it might be illegal to have three ridiculously hot girls together in one video. Casey is looking so round and Jennie is definitely packing on the pounds. Her belly wasn't this big and jiggly a month ago and she looks so damn soft. I really like the body contrast between the three of you. Casey is the biggest and the Jennie is the smallest with Candice in the middle (she has some amazing lower belly stretch marks too). I was ready for those fishnets to snap from all the pudge.

Link to review
CosmicPresident

LOTS of jiggling and belly play & great fat chat. Jenny has clearly gotten bigger but Casey is still the biggest. Another stunning video 

Could I have poolside stuffing plz?

Link to review
Jiggle that belly

Geat video! I'm so jealous of Candice! How did she get to be so lucky to be between such lovely ladies, with such lovely bellies! 

Link to review