6 Screenshots

About This File

"Ugh, I'm such a lazy fatass."

Once-slim Dani has really chubbed up as of late. Her constant indulgence has led to a progressively lethargic lifestyle. So many things are hard for her now, she's let herself get so fat, lazy and out of shape. She's gotten so lazy that she won't even clean up after herself; her room is full of dirty clothes and food trash. Watch as Dani drinks herself tipsy, her appetite growing as her vision gets blurrier. As usual, she burps like a disgusting fat pig, showing off her buttcrack in her outgrown jeans. Dani’s losing control, her drunken state leaving her hungry, fat, and an absolute mess. Watch this prized porker really pig out on pizza and beer, smudging grease all over her barely-fitting clothes, while she tries desperately to rub her aching, swollen gut. "Why are you making me waddle around?" She slurs out a whine. "Ugh, I'm so sweaty, I smell like..." Will Dani ever get under control, or is she forever destined to become a fat, blubbery slob?

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest JShn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Messy, slobby and absolutely beutiful! Another great vid!^^

Link to review