9 Screenshots

About This File

[tight clothes, button popping, standing belly play]

1759911502_Nov21TryOn-High-128k_5.thumb.gif.c93e0e8865123154ae72803015d513fa.gif847553665_Nov21TryOn-High-128k_4.thumb.gif.c9d7fd3354ecb264b25cf90a1f672529.gif 

I haven't posted any clothes updates in awhile so I figured I would show off some stuff that's gotten wayyyy too small (watch my last try-on clip to get an idea of how much I've grown😋). I show you my ever-shrinking jeans, a pair of pants that used to be my "fat pants", a blouse that won't even cover my gut anymore,  and a (snap) button up shirt that literally won't stay closed (my belly kept jiggling and hanging out of it hehe) Lmk in the comments what you think of my progress since last time I tried this stuff on!

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review

Wow 😯❤️ I can tell that you have put on some weight,and it looks really good 🥰😍💕 you are really turning into a super hot 🥵 FAT princess 👸👑🌈 especially when you are trying on those tight jeans 👖 and those 2 shirts 👕 with that beautiful ❤️🌈 FAT GUT Hangingout 😍😍😍😍😍🥰😊 the way I see it 😍, it’s so FAT and bouncy and fabulous ❤️ It’s like , it jiggles in the whole video, from start to finish 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍👏💕 Oh my gosh it looks so awesome 😍❤️💕 I can really tell that you look so happy now 😊❤️ That you have gotten FATTER ! Especially in your FAT BELLY 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 so amazing 😉❤️

Link to review