Ramen & cake stuffing + stuck

$15.99

(4 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

First I go to Spring Mountain in Las Vegas which holds the best Asian food. I go to a Ramen place and stuff myself with Ramen extra noodles and wonton tacos. After that I go back to the hotel and get myself a big slice of cake from Carlos bakery. There I stuff myself and get all messy with cake all over me. I rub it into my boobs, my stomach, and I show my big round tummy as it has expanded after such a stuffing Yum.

You don’t want to miss out on this video. First 24 hour Bogo deal leave a review on this video and receive two free videos.

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MadLadKnucks22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow 😍I don't think its possible to not enjoy watching her eat. who wouldn't want to watch this gorgeous woman gorge herself with ramen while spilling it over her massive cleavage. Then watch her find a new parking spot as she struggles to get her absolute dumptruck of an ass out of the vehicle. And then finish it off by shoveling down 2 giant slices of cake into her bloated belly. 🔥 Great vid.

Link to review
dj2k1357

This video is great and filled with tons of lovely shots of Kayla's massive boobs and even more massive ass as she is out and about pigging out on ramen. She eats alot and even gets some caught in her cleavage. Next, you see her park, but she is too close to another car. It is hilarious and sexy at the same time to see her try to get out, with her big boobs hitting the car door and her being unable to move her huge ass out. I imagine this must be a common problem. She stops to get some dessert from a vending machine. You get to watch her ass jiggling as she goes on about how stuffed she is. Watch her devour cake in the hotel room in her skimpy bra and panties n complain how full she is. Definitely a testament to how massive she has gotten.

I will take the POV hot tub fat chat and the Stuck at the park (most recent) 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Honestly how could you not love the idea of an evening out of the town with the gorgeous and extremely jiggly KaylaBear?  Don't even try to imagine you wouldn't. I don't know how anyone in the restaurant could focus on anything other than her as she gleefully stuffs her face over cleavage that I'm sure caused more than a few waiters to drop their trays. Then enjoy some QT with this cutie as she takes you back to her hotel room and dives into a cake whose decadence is rivaled only by her plump, wobbly figure. You won't want to miss it!

Link to review