5 Screenshots

About This File

Ever since her first banana & sprite bloat, Dani couldn’t wait to have another go at it.~ Once again, Dani’s desire to be big and round overtakes her, and she’s decided to go for a Round 2. Even after only drinking the sprite, her tummy’s already all swollen & nearly bursting out of her jeans. Watch as Dani grows bigger and bigger, stuffing banana after banana down into her already bulging belly. She makes sure to tease you as she bloats her swollen, aching gut in her skin-tight jeans, saying things like “I think these will be fun to eat myself out of!" See Dani continue to let out some of the loudest belches in any of her videos! The only question is - will she finally grow too big for her britches?

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ChuubyArt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely GORGEOUS, those pants look ridiculously hot on Dani and can't wait until she bursts out of them completely! Burps were fantastic too!

Response from the author:

thank you baby!! ❤️

Link to review
FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video features some of the best burps I have ever heard 😍 If you like to see a fat girl burping, this is a must watch! ❤️

Link to review