2 Screenshots

About This File

I gained a lot these past months and obviously lost pretty much all my clothes: so I went and ordered a few more to outgrow! These pants are one of my favourites, its a stretchy material and very comfortable to accomodate my growing tummy. They hug my curves and I honestly love them, but something was bothering me.ย 

I wanted to feel instantly big as I always have in my mind when I bloat myself up. I then grab 2 bottles of coke and pour the first one into another container that would be faster to chug... I'm craving to feel bigger and I can't wait to see and feel my belly blowing up and out of my natural proportions ๐Ÿ’š

I chug as fast as I can while sitting down and as much as I try to hold all the air inside to make my belly puff up, I can't help it and HUGE burps slips out of my mouth. At this point my pants are really tight and the button is screaming for help, the zipper puller is up and ready to release all that belly being held inside for too damn long...

Come find out whats next ๐Ÿ˜…

In this video: fast chug, loud burps, sneezes, tight clothes, bloated belly, deep bellybutton and fatness ๐Ÿท

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

FatGurlLover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The chugging in this video is awesome.ย  Thatfatguineapig lets out huge burps as well.ย  Her belly is massive.ย ย 

She drinks out of a carafe because she can chug faster from it than from the Coke bottle.ย  The neighbors turned up the volume on their TV because her burps are so loud.ย  She is wearing form fitting pants that really show her curves.ย  Halfway through the chugging she changes camera angles, giving an awesome view of her fat belly.ย  It looks like she is turned on as wellย ๐Ÿ˜‰ย This video is fire!

Response from the author:

Thank you for your support, always :)

Link to review
sweetas

Her pants are so tight . How she got them on without help..

Watch her chug like no tomorrow, eventually leeting that big gut free becaude she's so bloated.

So big and round . Your perfect

Link to review