3 Screenshots

About This File

I love how fat I’ve gotten for you, but I decide to stuff my belly with as many cupcakes as it can hold because I know you love to see me really full 💖 I shove as many cupcakes as I can down as quickly as I can, but sadly my eyes were bigger than my stomach here (which I know is hard to believe!) and after I’m really full, I show you my belly and give myself some soft belly rubs. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Incredible vid, but I really wish the top half of your head weren’t off camera so much in the last few minutes.

Link to review
Guest Micah bell

This is some top tier sexy content 😍🔥, highly recommend it bois 👌🏻

Link to review
Ilikeemthicc

Great video! I love that your belly hangs out of the bottom of that tiny hoody it’s such a tease😈 at least until the end when it comes off🤩🤩. I also find it so sexy that you think About stoping after a few and then You realize that more cupcake= more fat and push through the fullness because you know that sexy growing girl needs to keep eating!😍 I hope all those carbs and sugar turn into more sexy belly fat just like you want! Those added pounds are going to look wonderful on you!

Link to review