First weigh in🥵 watch me bounce 🤤

$6.99

(10 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Stare into my blue eyes as I bounce for you 🥵🥵 in this video I log my new all time high weight!! A new personal best❤️ It comes with boob playing, bouncing, belly play and a 360 view of what I look like now. I hope this is everything your looking for 💦 I hope you get the same pleasure I do💦 this is my best one yet, you definitely don’t want to miss out on 5 minutes of my sexiness 🤤❤️

Other Files from rosie_brook1

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ronsonol

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Fantastic video. Your accent is so cute, love to hear you talking about your gain. Your belly and ass look so jiggly and soft. Very sexy!

Link to review
Guest ChubbySouffle

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Rosie's accent is to die for and her belly is no joke either. The way she plays with the big ball of softness that is her gut is beyond sexy, as is her apparent desire to keep growing. She is defy one to watch and I'm only excited to see her grow even bigger! It's also nice that she includes some especially hot titty play along with glimpses of her butt, which must be rivaling her belly now for size! Definitely pick up this clip and show the girl you love her and her growth. 

Link to review
fattony20

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great video, Rosie is so soft and plump and I was a bit shocked at the numbers on the scale!  Can't wait to see her start pigging out

Link to review
jorthegreat

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What an amazing video! You're beautiful and those eyes are to die for. Can't wait to see more of you and that awesome accent! 😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review