❤️First introduction video🤤🤤

$5.99

(6 reviews)

Message added by S77

no longer for sale as of 3/25/2022

3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me play with my sexy doing belly as I tell You a little bit about myself 🤤😍❤️ Just a little introduction and body 360 view!! ALL ANGLES 🤤 I look forward to being more confident as my true Yorkshire self making videos ❤️ Mmm I really love playing with my fluffy belly😍😍 I hope you enjoy! 

Other Files from rosie_brook1

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Leecane11

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well what an introduction, so genuine and humble about the new found fatness.

Rosie is a for certain 10 out of 10. A new comer to curvage but an all star natural... her content is sure MUST buy and it will not dissapoint!

All the encouragement is needed haha

Rosie... absolutely amazing introduction cant wait to see more from you! xxx

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Ziggystardust

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A lovely little introduction again! Beautiful voice and gorgeous body! Didn’t seem nervous to me and I’m sure you’ll get used to it x looking forward to future videos! X 

Link to review
pudgelover25

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Good lord you are so fucking hot. Curves for days. Those thighs and that butt are incredible. Your belly looks sinfully soft. The stretch marks on your belly and thighs are adorable as well. Not to mention, you are really cute. This video is hot. Welcome to the site, you will fit in well here. Eating videos go over big here as well as trying on old clothes. Also, clips of you just showing off your body are great too.

Link to review
Gregleg

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You’re pretty now and I’d wager you were pretty before too 😉 Welcome to the site, really enjoyed the intro! 

Response from the author:

Thank you❤️

Link to review