10 Screenshots

About This File

Chocolate milk is one of my favorite things. I can down a liter in one sitting with ease, even with a full meal! So, that got me thinking...just how much chocolate milk can I drink at once? Let's find out.

Note: The chocolate syrup is 50 calories per tablespoon so there's roughly 150-200+ calories extra per bottle. I didn't measure the syrup, I poured that stuff with my heart lmao.

In this clip: milk chugging, belly bloating, fat chat, burps, and belly play!

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Doc Mo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Phenomenal chugging video! Nikki looks amazing and she knows it! She also knows the trick to gaining is drinking her calories, so when she challenges herself to drink 2L of chocolate milk, just know she means business. She makes almost 2000 calories disappear in 17 minutes, and her belly is visibly expanded by the end. Her own gluttony turns her on as well and she bounces between arousal and obvious fullness. The cow print bikini looks amazing on her, and by that I mean she's struggling to keep all the right parts covered for most of this crazy hot clip. This much liquid requires making plenty of extra room, so fans of burping will certainly enjoy it as well. I'm a fan of big asses and big bellies, but let me tell you, Nikki's tits look absolutely wonderful in this clip. Plenty of her gains are going there for sure.

I actually bought an older clip of hers at the same time for comparisons as well. First off, the bikini she's wearing here, may not have fit her months ago, but her boobs have definitely expanded. There's now a fold forming at her belly button line that wasn't there before. She mentions how much these turn her on, but she can see her second chin growing in as well as we can. She called herself a piggy a lot in the older clip. Now she's stepped up to accept her status as a growing cow.

Dat ass tho...? 🥵 🤩

Response from the author:

Holy shit thank you so much for the incredible review!! 😍😘

Link to review
Guest JShn

Yet another amazing chugging vid by Nikki! I can assured that it's well worth the price :) 17 minutes of insanely hot chugging goodness!

Keep up the good work, your clips are simply stunning :D Also that cow bikini seems to have gotten quite a bit tighter :D

😍 Thank you so so much!! 🥰

Link to review
CCT0ny

This is insanely hot, and sexy! You definitely had me drooling for more, Nikki! I love listening to you talk about how fat you are. Watching you shake the chocolate milks as well as your body, really made me horny! I can't tell you how badly I wanted to feel your body! You have the cutest and sexiest burps and laughs ever. I seriously think that hearing you laugh now turns me on! You also made me gain a fetish and fat girls wearing cow print bikinis! It's so hot seeing you drink that much milk, and watching your belly just grow extremely tight. I'd immediately rub your belly and kiss it to make you feel better! This is definitely your hottest video yet, Nikki! And to tell you the truth, watching this made me break No Nut November.

Nikki: 1 NNN: 0

Thank you so much for this amazing review!! 😍 I am so glad you liked it this much! 🥰 Note to self: wear more cow print 😘

Link to review
Wout13

Realy nice to see how stuffend you are at the end😍 and the shaking part, i loved it!!

Aw thank you so much!! 😍

Link to review
silverkey

Milk is probably one of the things that got her SO fat like she is now, a bottle is guesstimated at 700+ calories (including chocolate)

She gets so full, what a nice blimp eheh

Aw thank you so much!! 😍 

Link to review