My First Video - Stuffing Mc´Donalds Into My Mouth

$3.50

(12 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hey there everyone! 

This is my first video clip! I finally overcame my anxiety and did it! You will see how I stuff some Mc`Donalds into my mouth... and when I say stuff I really mean stuff! 

I still feel a little insecure when I talk English so please let me know how you liked it and give me positive feedback! Then the next video might be with more fat talk 😊😏

Your favourite Piggy! 🐖

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andi92

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such an amazing video! It is so hot to see pinkbubblepiggy stuffing fattening food into her mouth and to see her soft, fat double belly 

Link to review
Jonboy7701

I love this video. It’s super sexy to see her stuff her greedy face, and then to hear her speak with her beautiful accent. Amazing video

Link to review
Panonimo

Love the video can’t wait to see more!

Link to review
Meerno

Excellent first video and I can't wait to see more for you! ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you!!! You will for sure! ❤️ 

Link to review
corginegative

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing first video from this gorgeous girl, beautiful belly & sexy voice. Can't wait for the next one, hope there is more fat chat next time ♥️😍

There will be more chatting in future videos! I just need to get a little more comfotable to speak infront of the camera... but your feedback is so amazing! Thank yoU!

Link to review
Feedher_lover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Been a huge fan of yours for months now, and I'm so glad you finally made a video!

It's everything I hoped for and more. Here's to a beautiful gain and more amazing videos from you !❤

Link to review
Ilvg

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Great first vid from pinkbubblepiggy. Cute voice, cute outfit, gorgeous body, and amazing belly reveal. Can’t wait for future vids hopefully longer ones where we can see her really cut loose and eat as much as she can! Definitely a vid worth getting!

OMG Thank you! ❤️ Yes the next one will be longer! This was just the beginning.... ;)

Link to review
ZAIZEK

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

really hot to see @pinkbubblepiggy gorge on fattening foods and show her massive body that's hopefully soon will get much bigger ❤️ She has a lovely voice and a really cute accent, I would totally love a fat chat 

Once I am more confident to speak infront of the camera... there will be one for sure! ;)

Link to review