11 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Messy ribs stuffing. Sloppy eating. Big soda burps. Fat chat. Multi-angle. 20 minutes

BBQ drenched ribs, cheesy bacon loaded mashed potatoes, greasy french fries, and tons of soda piled into Casey's gut in less than 20 minutes. 🍟🍖🥔🍹

This is one of those videos that you are going to have to watch multiple times to fully grasp how big Casey has grown recently. 

Casey throws down a rack of ribs drenched in BBQ sauce like it's nothing. She shovels mashed potatoes drenched in cheese and bacon into her greedy mouth while also cramming fries down her throat. She deliriously chugs soda and burps proudly. 

Casey's a hot fat mess. Covered in BBQ sauce and meat droppings. She goes HARD on her ribs, committed to leaving not a since ounce of meat left on the bones. There's something incredibly sexy about an attractive, polite girl just completely losing control and eating like a pig... wrecklessly, insatiably, and mindlessly. 

She's absolutely huge in this video. Bigger than ever. Bursting through her lingerie. She rolls over onto her hands and knees at the end.. swaying back and forth with her massive mound of gut hanging down between her thighs. She sits up and shows off for you. Casey's only wish is that there was MORE food for her to eat. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Mauser1898

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This stuffing video from the Queen of Curvage 👑🔥❤️ is taking it to the next level. She sensually moans in ecstasy after every bite , her lingerie is seconds from ripping off her overfed body. Casey has completely submitted to her ravenous appetite and it shows!! This is the start of a new chapter in her beautiful gaining journey. She has mentally surrendered to her lustful gluttony . The skinny sorority girl who worked out and counted calories is long gone and she knows it. She has become a spectacularly beautiful embodiment of decadence . Both a growing goddess and a submissive hog ❤️ . 5/5 Stupendously Sexy

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow this is the hottest BBQ I have ever had the pleasure to witness! It should be no surprise to anyone that Casey is looking bigger than  ever and that’s before she dives into her rib stuffing. She wastes no times as she sucks every last piece of meat off the ribs until they are literally bone dry. And since they are smothered in bbq sauce she can’t help but get covered in it herself. I can’t remember watching someone be as sloppy as she is sexy but it really looks so good on Casey in my opinion. In between her ribs, she decides to stuff plenty of fries, cheesy mashed potatoes and chug a 2 liter of soda. After she polishes off the last of her meal, Casey reflects on how tasty and satisfying it was and how good it feels resting in her huge, plump belly. It is so hot as she describes how big she has become as well as her appetite, slapping on her sticky, saucy gut that sounds tight as a drum, being so full. We also get a great side view of Casey on all fours at them and it seems to emphasize even more, how thick and heavy she is and I would love to feel the full weight of her plopped on top me. 😍🔥🔥🥵

Link to review
ZAIZEK

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

one of the hottest moment ive witnessed in the feederism community comes at 18 minutes in 💦😍

Response from the author:

This review just made my day. Needed this 🖤 thank you for putting a huge smile on my face!

Link to review
jacksprat

This woman is simply Beautiful. Casey is ALWAYS building up her tremendous figure. In this clip we get to watch as she slurps down a messy BBQ feast. Pork Ribs, Bacon Mashed Potatoes AND French Fries all into her enormous fat belly. It's fun to think that some hog farmer put so much work into fattening up pigs just to have sexy Casey strip all that fatty meat right down to the bone. All that pig fat gets inside of Casey to help her grow. There is nothing left but a pile of bare rib bones. But you will find no bare ribs on Casey. Her ribs are buried deep. Casey has upholstered her body splendidly with deep layers of luscious fat. And she is thrilled to show it off for us. Casey is merrily bouncing in a classic "fat dance" while she loads up on all those greasy calories. She can't help it, she is so elated to be constantly eating and growing. Her breasts have grown to a shocking size which delights her as much as us. It's shocking to see how "high" up on her chest her boobs have gotten and graces us with a proud pesentation of their fullness. Casey knows she is your ideal woman. She knows you are coming as you watch her display her greasy fat perfect body. And OMG, Ya wanna talk about Babyback? - Check her voluptuous backfat and you'll see where all the farmers work ends up. 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

What’s better than a stuffing? A messy stuffing!😍 Casey gets bigger and her lingerie gets tighter when she devours each meaty bbq ribs. She moans and swallows and devours everything she see’s. What’s even sexier is her gulps when she chugs down her soda. And at the end, she treats you with showing off her fat form and what it looks like to see her gut almost gravitating to the floor! Casey is getting hotter and hotter!🥵

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Oh my goodness what a messy, greedy hog. So amazing hit as Casey works through those runs with barbecue sauce everywhere. She submits to the ribs. She must eat. She must get fatter. 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey can't stop blowing up and once again creates an even sexier experience than her prior hottest clip! That gut and double chin look so fat and so good to reach out and jiggle! The moans get me every time and there are PLENTY in here. At the end, when she is bent over and her fat is hanging out everywhere...well let's just say she wasn't the only one who got messy 😈 Once again too many stars to count, Casey!!!! Only cow energy here!!!! 😍

Link to review