I really did it this time....MASSIVE 5K Calorie Stuffing //22+ MIN

$8.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I think I might have really overdone it this time.....my greed took control of me and I just couldn't help it. I saw food and I couldn't help myself, I had to inhale it all. I'm a fat greedy pig who just can't handle not eating. I needed to stuff myself to capacity. I wanted to feel my belly swell up and my jeans tighten under the pressure. I'm already too fat for my clothes, yet I still can't control myself. I'm a helpless, a true submissive to my own fattening desires. I reallllly needed to get off and I knew the only way I could do that was by eating this much food. 5,000 calories of pure fat, packed into me in a matter of minutes. Eating butter right off my knife, shoving myself full of doughy pancakes and bacon. 

I grow some compassion for myself halfway through and unbutton my jeans. A fresh roll of fat spills out. I'm getting so big, so out of control these days. EAT, EAT, EAT, it's all I want to do. This breakfast was supposed to feed four grown people, but it's all mine. My appetite is raging out of control. I feel myself getting heavier, yet I can't stop. I can't stop eating, I'm too far gone to even try...

Clip Features: stuffing, light burping, tight jeans, gluttony 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow 😯 damn girl you are looking super super awesome FAT so fabulous especially when you are wearing jeans 👖 with that beautiful hot 🥵 over hang belly 😍🥰❤️ So bouncy and jiggly , how it all spills out on your lap . Very attractive 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰❤️💕🌈

Link to review