4 Screenshots

About This File

So you wanna get fat? Do you think you really have what it takes? Well then prepare for one intense session piggy. You're mine now. You're entire ability to control your body has been surrendered to me. I control when you eat, what you eat, how much you eat, and even how you eat. If I say eat like a messy piggy, you'll do just that. You're just my little pet piggy now. 
But guess what piggy, I have a treat for you. I have some fried chicken sandwiches for you. But I bet you already knew that a piggy like you can smell food from a mile away. I can see you salivating. Aren't you embarrassed by your greed? You're so far gone, so obsessed with food and being fat. Lucky for you, I'm just as passionate about feeding you. Fattening you up has become quite a little side project for me. Seeing you morph into a full-on sack of pure lard has been very inspiring. I'm just getting started piggy, you have no idea what's about to happen to you. Keep being ignorant piggy, you don't need to have any care or thoughts now. Just keep listening to goddess and submitting control. Eat up porker. 

Clip features: feeder domme (heavy), weight gain encouragement, humiliation

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.