Fat Feedee Goes Face First Into A Bowl Of Candy

$3

Β Β  (2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I tried to just eat one piece at a time, but being the greedy hog I am I ended up unwrapping all my candy so I could just shove my face into it.🐽 the only down side to eating like a cow is that my flabby arms get tired real fast from holding myself up. I can't wait till my belly is big enough to help hold me up when I get on all fours to eat. as you can see my belly is already scraping the bed when I'm eating like a real pig. 🐷

Edited by Thickgoddess92

Other Files from Thickgoddess92

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

pudgelover25

She has a big, doughy belly and a super soft body. She is so sexy andΒ the stretch marks on her belly are super cute. Two parts of this video really stood out to me. There's a couple of seconds of her walking around. Her belly is jiggling and her pants are unbuttoned and she just looks hot. The second part is when she gets on all fours on her bed and goes face first into the candy bowl just like a greedy piggy should. Her belly hangs down to the bed and her jeans are working hard to contain her big butt.

Link to review

Wow 😯 this looks super stunning πŸ˜πŸ‘–πŸ’•πŸ‘ it’s looking very nice🍫😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍☺️πŸ₯° great job πŸ˜€β€οΈ

Link to review