7 Screenshots

About This File

At my biggest size yet, i still want to feel even bigger, even fatter and to that end i want to bloat myself just to see my belly grow right before my eyes, come with me as i drink a lot of coke and eat over 20 pieces of mentos just to see how big i can become and how loud i can burp. Can you see my belly growing right before your eyes in this video? Can you see how long i can burp in one sitting? Come see how big i am getting lately and how big my belly can become with the right push with over 14 minutes of me growing for you

This video is completely subbed in english for your pleasure!!!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sanderson23

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I absolutely loved how massive your burps were and how big your belly got😍😍please do more of this 

Link to review
Guest davbec

I really liked this video! Amazing burps! Thanks so much for doing this video 😊

Link to review
Guest goddam

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I am lost for words.

I was not expecting the belches in this video to be so big. Those long, deep, loud belches were simply gorgeous, especially coming from such a colossal belly. If you are a burp fetishists who loves big women, get this. Anna is fabulous and you will not be disappointed.

PS. The mentos will have more of an effect if you swallow them whole. They don't actually do anything if you chew them.

Response from the author:

OMG thank you so much, i loved to read your review, honestly i am a bit scared of swalloing them whole, as my throat is small but i will try next time! thank you so much

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

FAT 😀❤️gorgeous 😀❤️huge😀❤️ Beautiful 😀🌈💕 And Very attractive👖💄💋 ☺️🥰 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🌹💕

I work very hard on these and i am so happy to see that you enjoy them so much

Link to review
Jorin85

Oh my god!! This video was SUCH a dream come true!!!

It is so greedy, excessive and piggish! I love it. Those big sexy, monstrous burps and the low angle showing Anna's epic double chin gulping down all that coke.

I absolutely love soda chugging and burping vids from Anna and this is definitely one of her best!

Loved it!!!

OMG, thanks baby 😏

Link to review