5 Screenshots

About This File

After a weeks worth of buffets I had to explore the way my new FAT jiggled ❤️

This video is just me bouncing around and enjoying my fatness on the beach XD I definitely saw people staring...but they probably thought it was a pregnancy photoshoot... wouldn't be the first time on my trip someone thought I was pregnant🤣

I am loving how thicc and curvy I am looking in all of my bathing suits now, ESPECIALLY the stripped one ❤️ I also LOVE walking around with my bikini exposing half my titties out the bottom. The looks I was getting all week I LOVED them 🤩 Yes LOOK, yes STARE. It invigorates me 😈

In this video I am not wearing a mask, but I am wearing a hat and sunglasses🥰😎 Enjoy my lovelies!

Beach Day GIF

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

semajnorbel

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Damn you’re so hot😍😍😍😍😍😍 that big belly for everyone to see such a turn on 

Response from the author:

Hehe I am so glad you enjoyed it ❤️ this was definitely one of my favourite videos to make!

Link to review
john45

You look so fat and sexy in this video🤰I love the way you jump around and let your belly and boobs bounce basically saying "yeah I'm fat and I'm proud of it"😉 I hope you keep indulging because it looks good on you❤

Hehe thanks John! I wish I was back on that beach ❤️

Link to review
hac

This is exactly what you want to see at the beach 

Thanks hac ❤️ I spied on so many thic ladies toooooo! It was a wonderful trip 😍

Link to review
Guest PlumpLove

You are the perfect beach babe - the sort of woman I always look around for when I visit the beach!!!  I loved this video.  Your tummy looks lovely while you are sitting down, and when you jump and skip around in the water, it makes my heart flutter.  Watching you kneel down in the sand and play with the sand was fun too.  I need to find one of your videos in which you talk some, though, because I would like to hear your voice.  Thanks for a great video!

Thank you Plump 🥰 It was really nice doing a casual videooo just having fun and being myself ❤️

Link to review
Guest Chadfadboy

Thank you so much for the lovely video and all of the beautiful sexy sights within in. Your belly sticks out like crazy how omg. Belly button keeps getting deeper. Ass gets bigger. Body just keeps getting wider overall. And I’m so used to seeing you u with a mask, but I liked seeing without for a change. You have a really beautiful face :))

Hehehe Chad thank you so much ❤️ The way my body moves now is so different. As soon as I run or jump I can feel it all bounce arounddd

Link to review
Sw4tK4t

Dazed by your curvaceous beauty, I am! You have such a pretty smile and fun personality to go with it. Your belly rubbing in the beginning is so hot, I would just melt being in your presence and would be honored to caress and lotion your belly and love handles. The video throughout, you were modeling with each bikini flawlessly, I loved it! 😍 

@Sw4tK4t Thank you so much ❤️ I was having so much fun walking around in all the bikinis XD I brought too many so I always wore multiple in a day 🥰

Link to review
Vulkan

oh wow you've really changed those buffets have definitely they lose money by your hunger belly, look at that just perfect curvilian goddess body 😍

I ate so much cheese and salami XD Im sure if they knew they wouldve hidden it from me🤣

Link to review
brooksmiller

Incredible. What we see in the video is what we all hope to see during a day at the beach! Looking very plush, very curvy, very soft… Thanks for sharing! A+

Thank you so much Brook ❤️ My bouncing body and belly squishes definitely attracted some attention hehe

Link to review