🤤Watch me gain over 100lbs 🥵❤️

$5.99

(5 reviews)

Message added by S77

Note: Mostly a photo slide show.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi all❤️
these videos and photos slides are very raw to me, they haven’t been seen by others and you are the first people to see🥵 my weight gain began when I felt so much pressure from everyone to stay this “perfect” weight. I was unhappy😓 I gained a few pounds and I definitely heard about it from everyone else, I endured abuse due to weight gain, some of these photos won’t be sexy to others 😏 but they are real to me. They are my true story❤️ After I got past the abuse I discovered my love for food, without the calorie counting! I began to love myself, I felt more confident and I began to let go of what everyone else thought of me!😅im much happier because of this. I’ve tried my best to develop a timeline in order of the weight I have gained in the few months ❤️ I hope you enjoyed watching the video as much as I enjoyed making it ❤️ I’m quite new at this so more sitting down talking videos will be coming soon I’m just trying to build my confidence ❤️ Let me know any questions you would want me to answer in another video ❤️

Other Files from rosie_brook1

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest lovepreggo

An amazing gain on a beautiful girl! 😍 Excited to see where she goes!

Link to review
Bshs00

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hot any which weight!!! 😍

Link to review
Guest Ziggystardust

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Perfect introduction to a stunning girl who’s gained a phenomenal amount of weight and is looking good doing so! X

Response from the author:

I appreciate this comment a lot! Makes me love myself even more, be sure to watch any other that will be coming soon as you won’t want to miss them🤤😍

Link to review
Ontño

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Amazing gain on a girl with a beautiful face 😍!  Best thing is the belly play at the end, hope to see more of her 😘

Response from the author:

Thank you very much for your response! There will be a new video out in the next few days to keep an eye out 😉❤️

Link to review