2 Screenshots

About This File

You have been fattening me up so much this past month baby. The lingerie you got me a few weeks ago just arrived in the mail and I’m eager to try them on. I’m worried you may have fattened me a bit too much and they are going to be tight. I try on each piece for you. Letting you get a look from each and every angle. They are so tight they are almost ripping off of me. I shake and jiggle my fat growing body for you. Which one is your favorite baby? I’ll let you take it off of me 👅

i love to hear your reviews! it makes me so happy. if you get a chance leave a review and get an extra goodie!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

Every video from @IvyMars is an amazing experience, and this one is no different.

The video opens with the stunning sight of this extraordinary beauty squeezed into sexy lingerie, proudly showing off her gorgeous body.  I love how proportional Ivy's growth is: from her chubby feet all the way up to her lovely, rounded face, every single inch of her is so succulently plump.  It would be ridiculous to single out one particular body-area for its strength (because every single part of her is absolute perfection).

There's no music playing (I much prefer videos without music), which means that we get plenty of Ivy's exquisite fat-chat.  Her personality is totally adorable, totally sweet, totally cute, and 100% sexy!  You can really tell that she loves her body and how she looks - she moves so confidently, and obviously wants us to enjoy her fabulous body too.  The things she says are worth the price alone!

The outifts she tries on are out-of-this-world!!  All you'll be able to do is stare in slack-faced astonishment at her beautiful, heavy, hanging breasts.  At her awesomely sexy belly.  At her mind-blowing arms.  At her chubby little hands.  At her unbelievably pretty back-fat and side-rolls.  At her thick, luscious ass.  At her curved shoulders.  At her ultra-pretty face with its generous double-chin.  

I cannot emphasise enough how much Ivy wants to show off!  I love how she's so eager to showcase herself.  What I mean is, she doesn't just stand there and comment on the outfit she's wearing.  No - instead she's turning around, jiggling herself, getting down on her knees, sensually bouncing herself around.

The video ends as perfectly as it begins.  Ivy asks us which is our favourite outfit.  There's no way I could choose - they all looked staggeringly impressive!  The final sight is a close-up of her pretty face - delicious!

There's something magical about Ivy - this video is wonderful, amazing, beautiful proof!    

Response from the author:

i loved this review so much! im so happy you loved every minute of it. i have more coming in so another will be done! thank you for this review it really made my day!❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review