4 Screenshots

About This File

Happy birthday, babe! I think a massive stuffing is in order, it's a wonderful way to celebrate your last year of gains, and to ring in an even fatter future. I got us a little bit of a special dinner to celebrate the occasion and I think you between the two of us can finish it off pretty easily. I'm trying really hard to make today all about you, but I can't help it, I want to stuff myself too! I'm just as greedy as you, and can't help keeping my hands off your celebration stuffing. 

But on the bright side, you are definitely going to have a very fattening next year. I mean I thought this year was crazy and unprecedented, but next year you're going even harder! You're getting fatter than ever, that belly is going to balloon to new unheard-of limits. People are going to be shocked! Maybe if you try hard enough you can double your size. We're going to be the world's fattest couple, I just know it! I can't wait to see what poundage the next year brings us. Happy birthday, babe, let's make it one for the records!

Clip features: mutual gaining roleplay, GFE, fat chat, weight gain encouragement 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.