8 Screenshots

About This File

In my pursuit of 200 lbs. before year's end, I decided to eat another whole cake. 😋 But this time I poured a big WG shake on top of it and I can't even tell you how FAT I felt after this video. 😂 My belly was megastuffed and I felt like a legitimate fatty with an F! 🤰 This is the kind of stuffin that required me to nap off the solid brick of sugar and calories in my belly 😴 so it's a little late but I'm also a little fatter, so 🤪 #win! 😁

Hungry Cake GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

pj44

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Awesome video!!  I love how you just took down that whole cake, even though you were getting full, like that's your standard serving size now!  You said you like chocolate, and raspberry, so maybe you could find a chocolate/raspberry cake for next time?  And on top of being so full, you chugged down your weight gain shake like a good gaining girl, adding even more calories and stretching out your stomach so you can eat even more next time!  I love how round your belly is getting, and I think your upper arms might be looking a bit thicker as well?  Get some more weight gain powder and keep going, 200 will be here soon if you keep eating like this every day!  The looks-pregnant-but-isn't look is sooo sexy 🤰😍

Share this review

Link to review
Guest Tiny Tim

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

🌟

Share this review

Link to review
cycling1951

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have to agree with pj44, cakes appear to be single serving now for you!! And the anecdote about your “unwanted visitor” was quite entertaining too! The fact that you struggled a little with this cake, but still chugged the shake down, showed true commitment!!
   Altogether another 5 star 🌟 video, with lots of views of that continuously expanding belly !!

Share this review

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review