5 Screenshots

About This File

My hottest stuffing clip yet! Try to hold on to your composure because this one is a long one! 

I found a pizza place that does huge New York/New Jersey style pizzas! Super authentic and super greasy! Just the way I like it! 

I dig right in, I cannot wait to start devouring this pizza! It tastes like home! These slices are huge! As big as my head! I even remembered to get extra ranch dressing for a truly decadent stuffing experience! Big gulps of soda are producing the best burps, and since I’m eating so fast there’s plenty of air getting into my belly! These burps are primo! Making more room for me to continue stuffing! 

As I’m shoveling this pizza into my face, my hands start wandering to my belly, I can’t keep my hands off of my bloated belly. The belly rubs feel so good! I’m getting so turned on by my body, the pizza, and knowing you’re watching me! 

My belly has gotten noticeably more bloated the more I eat, and I try to motivate myself by saying I’ll be a good ghoul and keep eating. It’s what you’d want me to do, isn’t it? 

When I’m completely stuffed, I need to lay down and rub my belly some more, you can see how round and bloated my belly is, now I’m really turned on! God this clip is so hot even writing this description has made me blush! 
enjoy this 50 MINUTES OF PIZZA PLAY! 

I’m such a little pizza slut! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I can really tell that pizza 🍕 is your most extremely favorite food in the world 🌎 especially when you mentioned the ninja turtles TMNT and how you told  about ,some of the Origin story also , that’s really cool 😎 you must be in the comic book 📚 thing also , just like I am , ☺️I love ❤️ collecting  really cool 😎 stuff like that  , especially hooked on HE - MAN and the masters of the universe  , I love the toys 🧸 they mean , so much to me 🥰💕 especially growing up as a kid , and going to the toy store to buy them  and create your own stories while playing with them , know Matter how old you are there is nothing wrong being a big kid all over again , and it’s  🥰so much fun 🥰 but anyways  I’m not trying too make you do this or that I don’t work like that .  this is your website and your page were you are the boss and the  true leader,   and I am so , very happy 😊 that I am apart of following your fabulous weight gain journey and many more too come 🥰  and you , beginning the coolest most nicest person I’ve ever met .🥰on  curvage ❤️ and you make curvage the best !!!  and you truly deserve it All ❤️💕        You are my most favorite ghoul in the world 🌎.  Thank you very !very !very ! much 😍🥰😘❤️💕🌈🍕

Response from the author:

You are so incredibly sweet! Thank you so so so much 🥰

Link to review
rptman

There's nothing quite like seeing someone get progressively more turned on as she continues to eat because it's too good to stop. Jersey crams pizza in her mouth and can't help but brag about how good the pizza is, letting out monstrous belches every few moments. 

She provides excellent and fun commentary throughout -- referencing cartoons, talking about what makes this particular pizza place so authentic, and describing a day in the life of this particular ghoul. 

It's really obvious she's telling the truth when she says she hasn't been this happy in a long time because she has pizza next to her.

Edit: I'll message you about the ROGO🥺

Thank you for the lovely review!! 

Link to review
chubnubs11

What an amazing video!!! Jersey really goes to town in this video eating slice after slice while taking sips of soda! The burps in this video might be her best yet! They were amazing! Also you see her belly get bloated and bigger right before your eyes! Jersey is so gorgeous!! And that belly is unbelievable!! Its only going to get bigger and bigger with stuffings like this! The fat chat and belly play is unbelievable! Its honestly music to my ears hearing Jersey talk about her fat and belly like that! This is a must see video! I loved it!!!

I’m so glad you liked it!!!  You’re amazing!!! Thank you so much! 

Link to review