4 Screenshots

About This File

In this video a gassy hucow greets you before pumping out multiple farts, some loud and blunt and one sounding like a hiss.. Farting just feels so good, you're gonna want to hear these for yourself ;) 

If you enjoyed my clip, would you consider leaving a positive review?

***you must click on the stars otherwise it won't save***

More support = More sales = More gains  ❤️

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Whismic shows off her sexy bloated belly and fat round ass in this amazing clip. She even has cute “fart loading” text as she aims her ever growing as at the camera letting out increasingly impressive farts. Hell even if you don’t like gassy content the view of her ass is worth the price alone!

Link to review
KB96

Man, great video! Such a lovely tummy and butt along with some great farts! Hope you do more farting vids, idk why but it is so hot when a bbw farts.

Link to review
pudgelover25

I'm a weirdo. Gassy, chubby girls are the ultimate turn on for me. Great video. Love the belly jiggles too. You have a super cute belly.

Link to review
Guest Jb0817

The fart loading text is amazing and so are the farts

Link to review
bones80

farts and cows go really well together. so this vid was perfect combo, great farts!

Link to review