7 Screenshots

About This File

[role play, eating, belly play]

I_Accidentally_Ate_All_the_Cookies!-High-128k.thumb.gif.74dc2a523147c4a4a0c710defa8e8694.gif I_Accidentally_Ate_All_the_Cookies!-High-128k_4.thumb.gif.0564ed4abe25c0b5d3aa17d9fd5956ad.gif I_Accidentally_Ate_All_the_Cookies!-High-128k_2.thumb.gif.d83ebebdbd4eb249bff5b776abeacf3f.gif

Kelli decides to bake cookies for herself and her friend who's coming over, but has a lot of trouble resisting the temptation of the delicious sugary treats. As she's preparing the dough, she can't help but munch on several pieces before putting them in the oven. After the cookies bake and cool, she decides to decorate them. However as she's frosting them, she sneaks several cookies from the batch. In an attempt to resist the delicious allure of the cookies, she puts them away. However, she soon succumbs to her food lust and and keeps going back to the fridge for "just one more", until there are only 2 left from the entire batch! As she finishes the last two cookies, she decides to just tell her friend to bring snacks (she clearly has a large appetite and will soon be hungry again) since there won't be any cookies left for her. In her dazed, food-coma state, she jiggles, kneads, and pokes her stuffed, yet somehow still flabby belly 😍🥵 No wonder, she's become so enormous!

(I looove this clip! hehe idk why but I've honestly never been so proud of a clip, so I hope you like it! 😇😋)

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌