11 Screenshots

About This File

Kayla orders herself room service & your the one who knocks on the door! You happend to eat all of Kaylas food on the way up but luckily your the sexiest snack she has to find ! 
she invites you in to come join in the hot tub as she tells you about her all day eating fest and how people looked at her weird . She enjoys the embarrassment. She sits on you giving you a a chance to feel all of her huge weight. After that she does some dancing<3 she really enjoys your company. 
after the tub she shows you just how much her boobs weigh on the scale ! THERE HUGE! And you get turned on ! After all that Kayla lays on the bed rubbing her huge belly and is ready for a nap and gives you a kiss goodnight ❤️  

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Megadude118

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A must buy she looks great in this vid I wish I could be her shirts and panties to hug that huge sexy body😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Gdbw

Absolutely stunning! This is one of the best videos yet!

Link to review
Budreaux

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kayla delivered once again, well worth the price. Some of the close up angles were phenomenal. My only complaint was it being two different files to download, but that's honestly nothing.

Link to review
8si

Great video showing Kayla jiggling and nicely shaking all of the softer looking and more beautifully shaped than ever body parts, like her arms, back fat, thighs, butt, breasts and her belly. Her butt shape has improved a lot recently and looks very round and jiggly, and so do her breasts. Very interesting weight number on the breasts. Plenty of belly play as well, the belly shape keeps improving and jiggles even more nicely now! The belly hangs lower than ever and the belly hang looks sexier now, it too looked very good when Kayla was squishing it! Kayla shakes her very jiggly, round and soft looking body very well!

Link to review
Jotaro

You look so sexy damn. I hope you get even bigger😍 .

Link to review
CCT0ny

Right away, this is the hottest video of you I've ever seen! You are so sexy and hot, Kayla! I can't tell you how badly I want this to actually to happen to me! You are very seductive with how you show off your gorgeous body, running your hands over your belly and breasts! The idea of being in the same hot tub with you turns me on! I especially love the bra you have on, as it makes you twice as sexy, and shows off your breasts perfectly. I honestly can't believe your breasts way that much! You definitely put a lot of love and care into your body!

Link to review
:-)

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

yall need this! buy the vid so we can help kay grow and grow ...can i get the new tight spaces vid please🥰

Link to review
lois alg

Kayla is just too sexy. I can't wait to see her even bigger. ❤️

Link to review
Wubba libba dub

Kayla is sexy as ever and is only getting sexier with each pound. And she’s been making sure to gain as much as possible. 

Link to review
Panonimo

I love seeing just how big you are getting, but I can’t wait to see you even bigger! ❤️ 

Link to review