6 Screenshots

About This File

🍕I FINALLY REALIZED THAT I AM A PIZZA ADDICT. COME AND JOIN ME TO EAT A FAMILY PIZZA PLUS SIX ROLLS OF AREQUIPE AND A LITER OF COCACOLA "COCACOLA IS NEVER ENOUGH.
IN THIS VIDEO HE TOLD YOU A LITTLE ABOUT HOW I ENJOY EATING, YOU WILL SEE HOW MUCH I HAVE GROWN WHILE I MASSAGE MY HUGE BELLY AND I MAKE IT BOUNCE ON A TABLE, YOU WILL ALSO LISTEN TO MANY ERUCTS FROM THIS GROWING SOW... 🍕

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Greedy Sow eats a whole pepperoni pizza and an order of pastries, with a big bottle of Coke to drink. She talks in the video too 😍 

She shows off her fat body, jiggles her big arms and boobs, and rubs her belly. She eats the pizza two slices at a time to be more of a piggy. 

She lets out big burps, and stands up to reveal her fat belly hanging out. She drops her gut on the table, jiggles it, and shakes her big butt. 

Greedy Sow stuffs herself, moans while she eats, and bounces her full belly. She shows her side rolls and back fat, chugs soda, and lets you see her belly hanging. She drops her fully belly on table, jiggles it, and shows her big butt again. This video is incredible. I highly recommend it 😍

Response from the author:

Amazing comment thank you for taking the time and writing, I'm glad you enjoyed it I send you a kiss Amazing comment thank you for taking the time and writing, I'm glad you enjoyed it I send you a kiss with a lot of love ♥️

Link to review
Kevinmorad

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a greedy girl you've become a fat sow but you were always one! once a greedy obese girl eventually becomes a needy sow because she has to buy more clothes as she grows out of clothes the proof is undeniable but to prove it our fat curvage model can't even pull the roomy sweatpants over your greedy butt & it looks to be big sized sweatpants but even if you outgrow everything I don't think you should slow down decide for yourself don't let discrimination get to you those people are low life's or disgusted by what I consider your amazing bod if they do get away the best way possible give them the disrespect do the penguin waddle you are lazy it's in your channel name but your cute & big bod make up most everything don't they your life is great when you know you can just eat whatever greasy food & not worry someone will always like you it sounds typically weird but it's true I always wished I was born as a girl did you know? ❤️ 

Link to review
DrPepper1991

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I can’t believe I didn’t get around to writing a review sooner! Greedy Sow is the perfect porker and this clip is no exception! I’m absolutely head over heels in love with the way she devours pizza 😍 I wish she was my sow! 10/10

Link to review