2 Screenshots

About This File

Well, I knew I had been stress eating before my wedding, but I sure didn't expect this!  My dress is way TOO tight and almost see-through!  There is no way I can go out to my wedding like this.  Mortified, I run to my fiancé for some reassurance, but it doesn't go as well as I had hoped... 

I complain about how huge and disgusting I look in this wedding dress.  I picked it out thinking it was cute and casual, but now, I have completely stretched the dress out all by putting it on my large body! I get angry at my fiancé, telling him he should've stopped me, and he assures me he tried, I was just too gluttonous.  I begin to get annoyed, but tell him he's with me for my personality, not my body.  That is, thats what I thought before he runs out on me for being too fat for him!

While you may feel bad or humiliated for me throughout, by the end, I am coming to terms with my new, bigger body.  I decide maybe being so big and jiggly is kind of fun... and I'm sure someone will think I'm hot 😉

giphy.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review