4 Screenshots

About This File

People just love to tease me. They send me messages telling me about how fat I've gotten. Asking me to recount situations where I was embarrassed because of my size.
Every now and then, I like to gather together my favorite messages and questions: the most teasing, or interesting, or embarrassing ones I've gotten, and answer them in a video.
But reading all of these comments that are intended to shame me and make me blush is gonna make me really hungry. So first my feeder takes me out to pick up a pizza.
Once I get home, the dress comes off and all my soft piggy skin can come spilling out.
I used to be so fit and angular. Now look at me! My boobs lazily on top of my belly, which in turn is laying in my lap. It's begging for every bite of that greasy, cheesy pizza!!

This is a long stuffing and Q&A session, which ends with lots of racy jiggling!
This video was recorded and exported at 60 FPS, so you won't miss a frame of my bouncy body. ❤️

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dog5353

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved the Q&A and light humiliation. You should have forced yourself to finish the pizza, though, or at least rubbed it all over yourself to get greasy, haha. You really have good moves! I can tell you spent time as a confident, sexy thin girl before blowing up into a pathetic, sexy pig.

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review! I didn't mention it in the video, but the pizza was honestly really dry. 😅

Link to review
Moist Kovic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another extremely lovely teasing video, heres hoping that next time you'll be eating 2 pizzas since this single one didnt fill you up ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you for leaving a review! Especially so quickly!!! 🤩

Link to review