2 Screenshots

About This File

You just hired a new secretary a week ago and decide to have a chat about my performance and how I'm enjoying the job, but I want to talk about something else...

I've noticed something, but I don't want to overstep. I have a feeling you love how fat I am, and in fact, you want to make me even fatter. I know your wife is skinny, but the way you encourage me to eat more, take longer lunches, and stare when you think no one is watching is telling me otherwise. Once you confess, I tell you I like it, and in fact, want you to continue making me fat! I shake my enormous tits around as they pool out of my shirt, barely concealing anything. I eventually ask if I can pull my belly out since every one is at lunch. I give you a nice jiggly show, eventually taking my top off and exposing my large, voluptuous breasts, excited for my fattening future with you.

This is a HOT role play that you won't be able to look away from!

giphy.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CCT0ny

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I can't tell you how badly I want you as my secretary! You are so sexy and hot in this video, Aria! Just the idea of having you as my fat secretary is so hot! Getting to stuff you with all sorts of sweets to make you grow! I'll grab onto your fat belly every chance I get, and make it jiggle! I honestly don't think I'd be able to get any work done if I have you as my secretary. You are just so gorgeous and irresistible! You are the best, Aria!

Response from the author:

Awww thank you so much @CCT0ny 🥺❤️ What a sweetie you are!!

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

This video is soooo hot. The fantasy if a coworker secretly flirting and fattening for you is ridiculously steamy, and Aria brings the sizzle in this mind melting clip. She looks so deliciously plump in her scandalous mockery of the office dress code. If her bulging breasts and belly don't immediately seduce you, her hypnotizing roleplay will. Imagine having your own personal feedee at work, begging you to feed her and fatten her, promising to get bigger for you. Overtime doesn't sound so bad now, does it? Get this amazing clip and clock in for the shift of your life! 

Response from the author:

Awww tysm for the rave review 🥺🥺❤️ I’m so glad you enjoyed!! Xo

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review