Bulging Bacon Belly

$5.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Belly Stuffing • Messy Eating • Chugging • Gassy • Belly Play • Bouncing • Burping • FUPA Play • Fat Chat • Fat Struggle • Multi Angle ~ 15 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I was craving a greasy, fatty snack and decided to cook TWO FULL PACKS of bacon for me to devour!

If all that bacon wasn't fatty enough I decided to drench each strip in mayo, ranch and maple syrup to really feel like the bulging fat ass I've become 🤤

Watch as I dip strip after strip of grease covered meat into fat filled sauces then stuff my face with each and every slice!

Of course no snack is complete without some delicious sugary soda to wash it all down and bloat my gut even FURTHER!

All that bacon and soda made me super gassy both in the video and for the rest of the day afterwards 🙈

So worth it though, such a perfect snack! 🥓

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bigboy1858

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Mochi is looking fatter then  ever you can get more fattening  then stuffing bacon dipped in mayo incredible video

Link to review
Feedeelover24

I love bacon, I love Mochii. Why not combine them? Excellent vid.

Link to review
Goslycooper

It's legitimately astonishing in every new video to see just how fat Mochii has made herself, and this video is no exception. It's straightforward enough, and what you see is what you get: This really is just a video of Mochii gorging her fatass on bacon and nothing more. She doesn't even move much from her position on the couch, which in and of itself is pretty hot - you can see how all of the fat she's packed on weighs her down and leaves her so lethargic that she just spends a majority of the video lying back and moving only to grab more food, the epitome of laziness and greed on full display. Great clip as always!

Link to review