Ruby’s Rotisserie 🍗😋

$9.99

(16 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

I always used to look forward to a rotisserie chicken and today I decided to get one!
I pull apart and gobbled down that juicy plump chicken in no time. They used to make me so full and feel like such a fat pig. But this time I was left wanting a second! 

Watch this big fat girl gobble down a chicken meant to feed a family. While I play with and wobble my hungry growing belly and talk about how massively fat I've gotten.
Eating this chicken made me so happy and left me feeling so hot 🥵
I went on to have a very greedy day following it down with multiple pizzas chocolates and a family size quiche❤️ 

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jiffy2

As soon as Ruby posted a pic of herself in this outfit on her forum I was longing for a video of it and here it is! 

She looks absolutely stunning squeezed into this tight mini skirt which tightly hugs her bum and belly. Her amazing legs are on show throughout this too.

Ruby casually chats away to us as she makes short work of a whole chicken, pausing only to release her belly which is always an amazing sight! 

I always love spending a bit of time with Ruby as she stuffs herself silly and in this video she is looking her absolute finest! 

Link to review
HaveANiceDay

The chicken never stood a chance against Ruby and her seemingly bottomless appetite as her huge ass and big belly bulge through her skirt. 😍 just another amazing clip from Ruby, must buy 10/10 

Link to review
MouseHole

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First clip I bought from Ruby and it doesn't disappoint, the outfit hugs her curves brilliantly and the fact that a full chicken doesn't satisfy her is all the more reason to support her. A truly dedicated fatty!

Link to review
Anonymousgainer22

It’s getting damn near impossible not to buy a Ruby vid. Everytime I watch one I just can’t wait for the next one to drop. Can’t wait for your next weigh in. Defo going to have surpassed your goal 😏 guess you’ll just have to keep on going. Absolute beauty of a woman! Keep up the amazing work 🙌🏻

Link to review
theDean411

I think we can all agree that a watching a girl eat with a huge appetite is super hot, and Ruby is the queen of this. She eats an entire chicken with ease 🥵. If she had some sides to go with it im sure she would've devoured those to. As always a great video. She's looking very plump as well 😏 def worth the buy!

Link to review
BigG92

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh wow 😍 welcome back, and what a video to come back to! Great to see you're still growing, and can't wait to see you continue! 

Link to review
Herbal Ignite

Watching that belly being unleashed from that tight skirt hit the spot. Loved studying that gut expand as she polished off that entire chicken. Extremely sexy, this girl is going places

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Ruby rocking the sexy secretary look as she greedily devours a whole chicken and ** of gravy. Its great seeing her expanding over time, erasing her jaw line, taking on more and more weight, folds forming and thickening, thighs touching, belly ballooning. Keep it up 😍

Link to review
horseman587

I loved watching her devour her chicken to the point of fullness where she had to get her belly out and play with it. She was very satisfied with herself and her fattening meal.

Link to review
Guest Forum Lurker

Damn Ruby's certainly starting to look BIG and all the better for it. Watching her get through a whole rotisserie chicken like it's nothing, clearly enjoying every mouthful, it's no wonder she's getting as large as she is. Gorgeous big gal who loves her food :wub:

Link to review
Guest daleanator

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Ruby is gaining so fast! That belly and ass are getting huge! Plus that face 😍 

Link to review
Guest Yarmanz

I might be biased as I’m a sucker for a British accent on a lady 😅 but it definitely worth getting! There is a good mixture of everything which makes it great to watch! A little chatting, a bit of eating and belly play! 
You can tell Ruby genuinely loves her food and her growing curves! 
Thanks for another great video and hope to see many more in the future ❤️

Link to review