11 Screenshots

About This File

She’s just a party girl who loves to drink n have fun..she starts to experience headaches..headaches soon become crazy thoughts..crazy thoughts eventually turn her into the devil!

GS X X

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GFM

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Girl you are the sexiest lady on earth ❤️

Get on them scales soon though 😍

Keep doing what you’re doing 😘

Love from Liverpool UK ✌🏻

Link to review
Chubbellyloverr

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Omg Shar! 🔥🔥🔥👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
This is amazing. You can really see how much she has gained here. Her belly is the biggest we’ve ever seen. So clever the way it’s filmed. And the last minute 🥵🥵🔥 amazing! Thank you so much for this ♥️♥️

Response from the author:

❤️

Link to review
mcdorbandt

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Shar,  you’re the sexiest thing on earth 🌎… Love this video, an absolute must buy, her body is on display. Such a gift to see this woman. Any opportunity to see her is a treasure.  Thanks beautiful, & if you want a ring 💍 message me.  I’ll fly in same day🥰😍🤟🏼😘🤗🙏🏼 

Link to review
Mondschein

6 of 8 members found this review helpful 6 / 8 members

Wenn so der Teufel ausschaut, möchte ich gleich in die Hölle!! Danke liebe Goettin Shar, dass Du fuer Deine Fans immer runder wirst! Dieser Bauch und Busen im roten Teufelkostuem ist der helle Wahnsinn! Kauft euch 25 Minuten Lebensfreude mit unsrer Goett SHAR! I ♥ Shar!!! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

As always, the effort, production quality & content is exceptional and immaculate, as expected from GS! 👌🏻🥰

The concept of her alter-ego, feeder-devil Shar ordering her to consume even more despite being so ridiculously stuffed, is both fun and extremely exciting.

In final 1/4 of the vid, you will be blown away by the sheer width & girth of GS now - the big 300-milestone must surely be a tiny reach away now - SO huge and sexy.

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Wow devil shar needs her own video she is such a bad influence on shar making her eat more food than normal. Devil shar loves eating too 🥵 it might take you more than one attempt to get though the vid if you know what I mean 😉💦. Good choice on the cider too, it’s one of my favourites. Plenty of great burps from shar even a little hiccup too 😍. That chug at end, her belly is definitely fatter than ever it’s huge 🤯 hanging down over her fupa 🥵. I won’t be surprised if she was 300 pounds after this vid she definitely puts a lot in that big belly.

Link to review
ronin76

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The dedication Shar shows to making incredible videos just blows me away! 🤯 The tiniest details add so much. Devil Shar with a gaining shake twice as big as normal Shar as she tempts her! Amazing!

Oh, and it is hot. 😈 <- like that hot. Shar’s inner hungry devil wants her to get fatter and wants you to help. The shots of Shar in red are a tease for seeing Shar even bigger in videos to come since it is clear that Shar waited until she had grown even more to shoot them.

Shar’s given into her temptation for shakes. Give in too and get this video.

Link to review
Craggers21

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Shars looking absolutely fabulous In this Vid Love all the outfits and looks! She must be on a mission cause she's on the pies and chips! Shar Devil encourages you make shar to get fatter, and Shar Devil looks a lot fatter and she's got horns! definitely gave me the horn. Brill Love it, thanks  Shar your the best. 💕😍  

Link to review