5 Screenshots

About This File

Cow 🧁 Breeding 🧁 Inspection

Candice (@MissSugarPlumpFairy) has been working very hard to fatten up her latest livestock acquisition, Jennie. She’s decided it might be time to sell, and Casey (@CurvageCasey) is a skeptical but interested buyer. Candice and Casey take turns meticulously inspecting and commenting on every inch of Jennie’s growing body, judging her worthiness as a breeding cow. Will Jennie’s rapid weight gain be enough for her prospective buyer? Find out in this sensual clip featuring three stunning curvy women

Thank you so much for checking out my clip, i hope u enjoy it!  As always, reviews are extremely appreciated and an easy way to make my day! 💕 I can’t wait to make more content and see where this journey takes us 🥰

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest sckslaya

very hot, great work on the video

Link to review
Guest Bellyfiller

Starting to get into the Hucow feederism and I can say that you're video is amazing. Really excited to see a sequel after you gain ALOT more weight.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😍😘❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
jacksprat

Sweet little Jennie Cow has been nourishing her curves and now it is time for her to be objectified judged. She presents herself before the critical eyes of the enormously developed Farmer Casey. Casey can see the potential but she knows that Jennie's true value can only be assessed by her body fat. Casey fondles and probes Jennie's body in detail to critique her development. Jennie has been dutifully nurturing herself and hopes to be deemed full and fat enough to be accepted among the flock. The voluptuous Candice has done so well and she is very proud of all the soft fats Jennie has thus far amassed. So exciting to think someday Jennie will proudly boast such an impressive bosom as Candice displays! Or maybe even a commanding belly like Casey owns. We will have to see! As for now, you can really appreciate how soft and supple her budding tummy is as fully fattened Casey boldly jiggles Jennies belly as criteria for proper livestock. 

Response from the author:

ur lovely responses always make me smile 🥰 i really am so lucky to have these 2 beautiful women to look up to on my journey!! 💕

Link to review
pudgelover25

Jennie is a very adorable cow. She's not huge, but her pudge is squishy and soft. The ass slapping in this video is wonderful.

tysm!! i enjoyed the ass slapping as well 😉💕

Link to review
dj2k1357

What a nice body exploration clip with heavy emphasis on the hucow fetish. I loved the different angles of her fat being grabbed at and jiggled while standing and while on all fours. Hoping that as she develops more padding, her ass will grow wobbly and wide, and her belly will touch the floor like a proper fat cow. Great work from all three. Id love to see her force chugging in this outfit with a similar theme for a future clip.

I'll take the "Fat Girls Club" video as well :)

thank u so much!! any kind of force feeding is my fave, we will have to make that happen in the future 🥰

Link to review
skinnyguy112

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Too much to handle, those eyes killed me! Awesome video can't wait to see what else you come up with 

thank u so much!! 🥰💓

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a beautiful, adorable little cow Jennie is. Seriously, this clip is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. The Hucow Harem are back with another amazing clip and this time Jennie is the star as a doe-eyed, docile cow gazing longingly at the camera and gently mooing as her soft body is inspected by Casey and Candace. All three girls sizzle as Casey plays the bursting at the seams businesswoman and Candace the cuddly cowhand, but Jennie's jiggles are the clear star of the show. It's a delight to see Jennie has been working hard under Candace's care as she's softer than ever in this clip. While her gain is seductive enough, we need to take a moment to talk about her eyes. They are by far the most hypnotizing eyes on Curvage and worth the admission price for the clip alone. Be seduced and fall in lust with this lovely lady now and thank me later. 

thank u so much this is so sweet 🥰🥰🥰 i love how soft i’m getting too 💕

Link to review
Monkey78

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

absurdly hot, the way she looks at the camera in complete submission is mesmerizing. a must buy! 

honestly the hottest part of rewatching my clips is when i can see on my face how deep into subspace i am 😍 so glad u liked it!! 

Link to review