Double Combo Stuffing and Gaining Chat!

$18.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

oops, I gained 20 lbs over winter break.. being less active while i'm in school and smokin' more lettuce resulted in me binging on 20 lbs in only a week and a half! 

Watch me DEVOUR two combo meals from McDaniel's and Taco Hell while I chat about my weight gain, how the new fat feels, and how freaking DELICIOUS fast food is! My guilty pleasure.. good thing it's not actually fast 'cuz I probably wouldn't catch it ;) I burp a lot and have to unbutton my already tight jeans to make room for my stuffed belly. 

After I finish eating a grilled chicken burger, fries, burrito, 2 tacos, cinnamon twists, and 2 whole soft drinks you get to enjoy some up-close intimate belly play - belly button, jiggling, and squishing!  

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Upthendown2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It is great to see you enjoying your food.  You look like you have so much fun stuffing yourself and playing your belly.  If it hasn’t been to hard to gain the 20 lbs the past couple of weeks you should just keep doing what you have been.  It great to see you growing.  

Link to review