7 Screenshots

About This File

Doctor•Fat Chat•Gaining

Candice's latest gain pushed her into the morbidly obese category and her doctor expressed some concerns during her last visit.. Join Candice as she relives the ecstasy of having her gain be noticed and relish in her new status as a morbidly obese queen. 

(the first minute or so is a RECREATION/DRAMATIZATION of true events, though I wanted to record my real appointment... I knew it wouldn't be appropriate.. so please enjoy @itsjenniesbody's stellar performance :P ) 

Reviews are always SO appreciated. Knowing you enjoy the content I put so much energy into means so so much to me. Thank you so much for your ongoing support. 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Miles Long

this video has my legs weak. Candace has a great seductive voice and the angles especially in the last bit are just….. damn

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Jiffy2

Wow this is an exciting watch! 

Candace looks amazing at the beginning and it's really hot when she tells her 'doctor' that she doesn't want to lose weight.

The next scene is just awesome as she looks gorgeous in a figure hugging little black dress which hides none of her curves! Lots of belly and butt play then follows as Candace tells us how excited she is by her gain... my favourite part is where she moves her legs apart to let her belly flop down from her lap - an amazing sight! 

Loved it. 

Link to review
Guest willyum

I absolutely love how fat and sexy shes getting and i loved this role play to! Doctor knows best!

Link to review
Moose27

If you like fat chat and gaining Chat I would highly recommend this video. Just listening to how out of breath she is even while sitting down is a real treat.Can’t wait for more from you!

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Morbidly obese never looked so sexy. The way her massive belly pushes out the medical gown really draws attention to just how fat she has become. Her doctor thinks she ruined her body, but she looks amazing with all that extra fat.

Link to review
fat_elf

Mwah! 😘 I love it!

A delightful combination of earnest, true to life discussion of the impact that incredible weight gain is having on Candice's normal life, and an amazingly sexual reenactment, almost roleplay, but all the hotter for knowing it was a real life event being reenacted. 

To be honest, I'm extremely happy it was done in reenactment, because I cannot imagine the real appointment had such a sexy doctor-patient rapport. But it is also very exciting to know that it did happen.

Link to review
JenP123

5 star quality content as always! So hot to listen about your doctors lecture, that belly is really pushing out of that gown, btw! I think it's clear you've been indulging lately and your gains prove it! Doctor role plays and stories are one of my favorite things, wouldn't mind another one day with Jennie giving you a full physical evaluation haha

Link to review
Guest Bellyfiller

amazing video. A real beauty, who needs to continue on her journey to the morbidly obese goddess of plump and gluttony.

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Candice I'd really on the gain train now. She is REALLY packing on the pounds! Great role-play!

Link to review
Lurker Luver

MSPF edges and moans while shaking her gains and showing off stretch marks. She's proud to be morbidly obese. Super hot!

Link to review
Guest Dasilva

You are So hot ! 

Strechmarks looks very sexy on your little belly 

i hope you still  gainning extra sexy pounds and increase your bmi !

Link to review
Residentsteven

This is one hot vid candice is recalling her meeting with her doctor who informs her she is morbidly obese which is recreated with the help of @itsjenniesbody (playing her doctor who does sound very hot 😍) I just love how fat candice is in this, her overindulgence has made her face so round and definitely given her the perfect body with a bigger belly 🥵. With thanksgiving & Christmas coming up there is no way she be losing weight any time soon, her doctor will be even more shocked next time when an even bigger candice wobbles breathlessly into her surgery saying I might have put on another few pounds or 20 😂

Please could I see breakfast in bed stuffing as my rogo.

Link to review